Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 06/30/2010 15:46:39
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
I don't want to discuss about the new system but I want to say that is not acceptable to have a big difference among II.1 - II.2 - II.3 - II.4; I mean that in our division the best player drafted is an 8k salary with potential 8, in another division the best player drafted is an 3k salary with potential lvl 6. To be fair the system must have more or less the same players.
My merchandising has been really low in the last 2 season, when I posted in bug forum the answer was that I didn't train my drafted players. If this is the only reason why I'm loosing 40k/week from the best one I'm sure that this game should give me the possibility to pick a trainable player. This season I had quite a good choice the only problem is that he has 19 yo so this is a waste of money and time try to make him a decent player for my team.

At the end, what I'm saying is that you can change everything but a lot of people will continue to not invest money in scouts if there is the possibility to pick as BEST player, a player with 4k salary potential lvl 6. I don't understand how you can make the random decides something that is strickly related to the economy

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et

To: ned
This Post:
149694.2 in reply to 149694.1
Date: 06/30/2010 16:54:36
Totwart
III.15
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Furabolos
Sorry, but there's no need to open a new thread when the discussion is about the same topic. Use the draft thread, please.