BuzzerBeater Forums

BB India > BB-India, what's your identity?

BB-India, what's your identity?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/25/2011 11:35:15
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello fellows,

During my campaign for being India's General Manager, I realized that India's community on BuzzerBeater is composed of different people coming from several local countries close to India. In order to put people at their ease, I wish to create a unique identity in which everyone recognize its values, colors, shapes or whatever!

Following your returns, I will change the banner and logo to satisfy everyone or at least the majority of you.

Don't hesitate, give me your colors, your emblems... express yourself so that we can make things change around here. I believe in your (our) potential. Don't waist it!

If you don't know what to say, say anything that crosses your mind. It's by exchanging that we may come up with the best ideas.

Later ;-)

This Post:
172326.2 in reply to 172326.1
Date: 01/26/2011 05:28:01
Overall Posts Rated:
Currently, I'm thinking of keeping the current logo but proceeding to little changes. I'll just change the gray lines into colors. And maybe add the acronym: IBA, that stands for India BuzzerBeater Association.

But regarding to banner, I wish to proceed to an entire change. It can be interesting to add an emblem. For example, the following one (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emblem_of_India). The colors can be a mix between orange, white, green and gold.

If you have any ideas, let me know. I really wish to instate the identity in which you'll recognize yourselves.

This Post:
172326.3 in reply to 172326.1
Date: 01/28/2011 08:09:26
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi, what a coincidence, I was also thinking of creating a thread where everybody could reveal their identities :P

Allow me to introduce myself. My nationality is Japanese and I currently live in Sri Lanka (a tiny island below India). I've been playing BB since the end of season 12 and I must say that this game is fantastic! I've learned a lot of things in season 14, where I competed in div I for the first time, and this season is my second season in div I. I hope that this season will be another successful one for me, and for all the managers.

This Post:
172326.4 in reply to 172326.3
Date: 01/29/2011 08:59:53
Overall Posts Rated:
well my nationality is indian and undoubtedly it is a nice way to know the nationalities and create the banner and logo accordingly.

This Post:
172326.5 in reply to 172326.4
Date: 01/29/2011 09:20:31
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow, I completely forgot to introduce myself! I'm Number Twenty Three, I currently live in France in order to get some Occidental knowledge. Yeah, you can say that in order words, I pursue my education in France. I'm Thai/Laos. So, has there is no Laos on BuzzerBeater, I automatically represent Thailand!