BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.70 > League Overview for 3/6

League Overview for 3/6

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 03/05/2012 21:01:55
Overall Posts Rated:
The Big 8 is looking tight early with the 6th place team within 2 wins of the 1st place team and the top 3 having the same record. The Great 8 is a little different because two teams look like they are pulling away from the pack. Seven City Knights and Bigben have each lost only 1 game for the best record in the league. Their losses came to lungelo(now The Dogs, i think) for Bigben and Team Snydes(now Philadelphia Dream Team) for Seven City Knights. Those might be wrong. Not many big games as they are all inter-conference games. Darkees and Be Dreaming will play on TV. The best game might be Moss2 taking on Philadelphia Dream Team considering their conference position.

Darkees vs Be Dreaming
This game looks to be a high-scoring affair. The winner will probably be the team who can play defense. Darkees must get the ball inside to Aldo Sozzi and Ben Dotson and let them take the game over. I don't have much on Be Dreaming, but they look potentially dangerous.

Duke Black Devils vs Bigbens
This game looks to be close. Chavdar Umurov of the Black Devils will have to be huge in this game. He already averages 21.5 PPG. He might be a darkhorse for MVP. Bigbens could look inside a lot as some of their top scorers are in the paint.

Triangle Trojans vs Bungholes
Both of these teams have the potential to be very good. Triangle Trojans has 2 guys on the top scorers list, so they can score. Saturnino Zuniga Nino looks to have a huge game to keep Triangle Trojans in the top 3. Bungholes seems to spread out their scoring, but they will have to score a lot to win.

Cobra Kai vs The Dogs
Cobra Kai's leader in this one will have to be Luke Swenson, the 20 year old who looks to have a good future. The Dogs have William Sikes. These guys are both SF and will look to battle it out.

Chicago Burners vs Seven City Knights
The Burners will be looking for a huge upset in this one. Juan Riano is Burner's leading scorer, as I experienced in my close win last week. Seven City Knights have spread out scoring, but with great effects. They have 4 players who have played 6 games averaging double digit scoring.

Iron Buffalos vs teamsaints
Iron Buffalos have Romeo Schultz, who scores 14.1 PPG. Some other players will really have to step up to compete with teamsaints's Gil Farrar who is scoring 16.8 PPG and leads the league with 18 boards a game. If he has a huge game, teamsaints could have a win.

Moss2 vs Philadelphia Dream Team
Moss2 should be looking to feed Bruno Vetrano all game long. However, they have some impact players at every position. Christopher Stinson averages 15.7 PPG. Alan Raim gets 7 APG. Phillip Pham(who I heard may be on the U21 National Team, if so, congrats)is averaging 17 RPG. Philadelphia Dream Team must defend and feed Warren Albright consistently.

The Unforgiven vs New York Bandits
The Unforgiven have Xavier Martin Prat, who averages 19 points and 15 rebounds per game and Cris Lee who averages 14 rebounds a game. new York Bandits must rebound well to win. That responsibility lies on Lonnie Hardy(All-Star candidate) and Frank Orourke, 2 very good players. This has the look of a very good one.

That's all. Good luck to everyone. I will try to do this once every month if not more.

P.S. If I am revealing too much of your team or you want to leave the scouting to your opponent, message me so I do not include much when I do this.

This Post:
212134.2 in reply to 212134.1
Date: 03/05/2012 22:15:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Wow, its really cool how you type these things up, you should do one for important games and stuff like that.

Can't wait for inter-league play, got 3 HUGE matchups that will determine how the rest of my season goes.

Both conferences are kind of top heavy, so these matchups will be vital.

Vs. Moss 2
Vs. Triangle Trojans
Vs. Darkees

Good luck, keep up the good work.

This Post:
212134.3 in reply to 212134.2
Date: 03/09/2012 12:43:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Good luck tomorrow, Seven City. You might need it. Moss2 is good.

This Post:
212134.4 in reply to 212134.3
Date: 05/05/2012 10:04:36
Overall Posts Rated:
HAHA... Tonight we will have a game, good luck man

This Post:
212134.5 in reply to 212134.4
Date: 05/06/2012 07:40:40
Overall Posts Rated:
To be honest, I never had a chance. I used the offsite forum to set up my tactics, and every tactic I used I only had a 1% chance of winning. I didn't expect to you to LI so I played 3-2 zone. Your super-youth Phillip Pham destroyed me inside. Good luck to both Moss2 and Seven City Knights in the championship game. I will be watching.