BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.59 > ALL-STARS!

ALL-STARS!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/10/2012 18:34:00
Overall Posts Rated:
Well, I think very highly of my players, and being the Coach of the Snackers isn't easy.. Let me tell you, the ups and downs, the all stars, the almost MVP player. Let me tell you, it's not easy to go down in the playoffs... Not easy at all. But you know what? These youngsters are handing this season great! Lui Sung Kwon, and Alpay Gencel both told me at the beginning of the season, I was in for one "Hell of a ride". Boy, we've dropped one game due to poor inside game.. But let me tell you, I have the future of backcourts for seasons to come, Lui Sung Kwon was quoted after finding out he was going to be in the 3 Point Contest, "I want any kind of trophy I can get... I want all the hardware I can get, MVP, a Title, winning the All Star game, the three point contest... I want to win." These are some strong words from a player whom hasn't been in any league for much time! But Alpay Gencel after finding out he'd be in the 3 point contest was quoted saying, "I think me and Lui Sung have a big chance to go one and two in this contest... I think I can win it, and he could win it. We'll see whose on their game" Well, my whole team will be in the stands during the all star game watching All-Star Lui Sung, cheering him on, he was quoted saying, "The defense in these games are always lacking... Expect me to put up about, 45, atleast."
Cocky? Or Good? Both? I don't care! He's confident! He's my main man running the show, and he's showed hes the best PG in the league! Whose ready for All-Star? I defiantly am! I like to win!

LETS GO BIG BLUE!
#REPPIN GREAT 8!

This Post:
228235.2 in reply to 228235.1
Date: 10/10/2012 21:42:35
Overall Posts Rated:
Looks like the 5 players from my team was too much for the Big 8 to handle in the All-Star game. The Great 8 is better than the Big 8 now wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot!!!! HAHAHHAHAH