BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Global (English) > Throwback Thursday: BB Exposed!

Throwback Thursday: BB Exposed!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 08/05/2021 06:37:41
Kira Kira Koseki
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Yubi Yubi
This is an idea that's been in my head for a good while but I never quite turned into anything until now; revisiting some of the best and/or weirdest threads the game has ever had. Starting with Wolph's magnum opus...

(268963.1)

Shock horror! We've been j'accused! This led to a flurry of highly rated responses, so lets go through the highlights now;

E.B.W (+16): *sensible counterargument*

Funny header image aside I think E.B.W might have taken the flame bait a bit too seriously :D. But it served it's purpose of getting the serious talk out of the way, allowing everyone else to cut loose with the jokes.

GM-Perpete (+14): Guys ! Pack it up. We have been discovered.

I now have a mental image of Perpete using the money gained from this 'scam site' to construct a nuclear warhead and hold the world ransom for... Forty Two billion dollars!

A-Dub (+17): Don't be jealous that i've been chatting online with hot Filipino babes all day!

AdBlock ruined my life. I used to get hooked up with girls all the time without even trying, and now I can't even rent a girlfriend.

Jay (OTT) (+15): We apologise for not having a bunch of moé anime girls plastered on the front page to convince your Japanese friends that this game isn't scary...

Speaking of fellow managers, do you have time to talk about our lord and savior Natsuiro Matsuri? Or perhaps you'd like to donate a finger to the Inugami Korone altar?

Phyr (+10): I stopped reading when you compared BB and Google to a brothel with caged sex slaves.

Wolph clearly got this game confused with that Evony game from about a decade back. That was the one with the sex slaves, at least according to the ads.

brazilanblur (+16): BB really needs to start sorting this out, there are so many problems out there and I really don't think enough is being done by Marin to combat world hunger.

Blur asking the important questions here. Marin has completely failed to deliver us a program that will eliminate systemic inequality and bring about world peace. What a hack :P.

If this little dig through the forum archives goes down well I may try to turn this into a weekly thing. The old threads I remember as highlights are worth at least a couple more weeks of material for this purpose.

This Post:
311394.4 in reply to 311394.1
Date: 08/08/2021 16:49:15
Overall Posts Rated:
Having Wolph join us live for the podcast we were running a while ago was a trip. What a guy.