BB Global (English) > Economy

Economy

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
161502.11 in reply to 161502.10
Date: 10/18/2010 10:19:13
Overall Posts Rated:
In terms of economy and pricing, where we are headed doesnt seem like a bad direction to me, and while there may be stagnation now, it seems that planning out a 2-3 season block carefully can really help your team move up. You can still train and sell for value, just like everyone else you are competing with.

You are not the only one that can plan for the future

To: red
This Post:
161502.12 in reply to 161502.10
Date: 10/18/2010 10:34:34
Overall Posts Rated:
In terms of economy and pricing, where we are headed doesnt seem like a bad direction to me, and while there may be stagnation now, it seems that planning out a 2-3 season block carefully can really help your team move up. You can still train and sell for value, just like everyone else you are competing with.

Can't agree, if you see what direction has taken the game during this last two seasons, the best planning its to do good movements in short term.

This Post:
161502.16 in reply to 161502.13
Date: 10/18/2010 10:53:33
Overall Posts Rated:
I never said I was. Simply stating that ive seen other teams plan, and successfully improve their team over the last 2-3 seasons, so im inclined to think this could continue. I never mentioned my team even once.

Neither do I
In English grammar, generic you or indefinite you is the use of the pronoun you to refer to an unspecified person

Last edited by Steve Karenn at 10/18/2010 10:56:15

This Post:
161502.18 in reply to 161502.7
Date: 10/18/2010 12:51:36
Overall Posts Rated:
I think perhaps the point is trying to win every year and being able to successfully do that is much harder now, which does not seem like a bad thing. You might have to plan for a few seasons before you can make a successful championship run AND be able to continue forward without going bankrupt.

I dont see the dwindling prices as much of an issue, since it seems all prices are down. Sure your top guy wont net 8million for you anymore, but if he nets 5million and every other price is down, the relative value you gain should still be close to the same.

I also believe this scenario is good. When there is a certain cap on how much money you can make you create a competitive enviroment where every team can challenge the best one. It's just matter of time because top teams won't get any more better(they will but at a very slow pace and in equilibrium they simply won't because of salary restriction) and teams chasing them will get better really fast if prices are getting down.

Just think about the fixes prices for cup and promotion. If prices are going down the relative value of those prizes goes up.

Sure, there will be differences between competitive first divs and less competitive ones, but the situation is shared among all your other rivals. And again, sometime those teams will reach competitive salaries just like any other established first div.
The only ones who could really blame for this are B3 participants wich are a minority.

Last edited by Zero, the Magi. at 10/18/2010 12:53:08

This Post:
161502.19 in reply to 161502.18
Date: 10/18/2010 13:19:35
Overall Posts Rated:
With the actual situation,you can't train bi-role because your player would not be good enough to face off your adversaries players,and with the actual stagnation has almost no value on the market,since better players haven't such a great value

The deflaction means that the only way you can do extra money is to find one of the few crazy rich man that remains of the market(and more often onlyt the owners of the super monsters have benefit from thes emoney),or you just to have a great luck in the draft

It's really frustating

To: red
This Post:
161502.21 in reply to 161502.20
Date: 10/18/2010 13:45:38
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe he's trying to say its hard to succeed with a training-to-sell based model then it would be in an inflationary market, as compare to a training-for-keeps model. If you're training for other teams you won't get much return. If you're training your players for keeps to win and have a team built around that training you will see dividends in revenues derived from on-court success (promotion, arena).

If so, that's true. Though I don't think this is bad. If winning and promoting is the best way to make money over training-selling then that means more teams will focusing on competing. I'd much rather have a game were the best way to succeed is success on the court over success off of it.

For me it's hard to separate this issues from Hattrick, a game where it's easier to be financially successful by training and avoiding promotion. It's the single biggest reason I've given up on that game.

"Well, no ones gonna top that." - http://tinyurl.com/noigttt
Advertisement