Help - English > box and one

box and one

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
240070.20 in reply to 240070.19
Date: 04/10/2013 03:30:43
Overall Posts Rated:
And who is to say im not learning game shape, ent.. and how to train players... I've gotten my lowly players many 5 leagues accolades and lead the league in them. Things take time to do, it wont happen over night. Its not easy regardless of what level of play your in.. it may be easy once you've been in league 1 and know the in's and out. But if player come asking from 3 league how do box 1 in and out and no one knows.

Thats goes to show you no-one is playing their own way with their team, they are playing follow the leader . Just the like the look inside fad that going on. everybody is playing that .. I don't want to play that every single time. Managing game shape is not all easy and well going as I would like It to be. Its new league and higher level of play. I got no trainee. game shape is not going perfect for me.

If another person wants to quit. it has nothing to do with me. I understand your point and all , but it has nothing to do with me. I could've quit when my PF got mvp and got the 5 div title.. It was nothing else to prove beyond the usa cup title and the world one.. But those take time and I don't have team to get those. Right now and may be never.. and one who say something smart don't have the team either ,it take a lot of luck

If the draft was better and worth a dang.. Then maybe I would do trainee and not have to buy players. That where the problem lye. Fix the draft

This Post:
240070.22 in reply to 240070.20
Date: 04/10/2013 07:06:19
Overall Posts Rated:
And who is to say im not learning game shape, ent.. and how to train players...

Everyone.

Managing game shape is not all easy

Yes, it actually is.

I could've quit when my PF got mvp and got the 5 div title

Don't forget your fake 5x5.

That where the problem lye. Fix the draft

Are you making soap now?

If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.
This Post:
240070.24 in reply to 240070.20
Date: 04/10/2013 11:56:11
Overall Posts Rated:
But if player come asking from 3 league how do box 1 in and out and no one knows.

Thats goes to show you no-one is playing their own way with their team, they are playing follow the leader . Just the like the look inside fad that going on. everybody is playing that .. I don't want to play that every single time.

No, I think it shows that nobody is playing a whole lot of box and 1. But there's a difference between that and being a LI/M2M lockstepper - heck, there's a team in my league that through nine games had faced opponents playing 9 different offensive tactics - LI, Push, motion, inside isolation, princeton, patient, run and gun, base offense, and low post. The streak ended yesterday when their opponent played motion. And we're in what you could call a vehemently competitive league.

I think what people are, have been and will likely continue to be trying to say is that it's fine to try something different, but you still need to put in the effort to get the basics right if you want to have any success with any strategy, standard or not. Playing something other than LI doesn't make GS management any harder.

This Post:
240070.26 in reply to 240070.25
Date: 04/10/2013 16:47:37
Overall Posts Rated:
You need to give your players ~60 minutes every week and they will always have 8 as lowest in GS.

You mean probably will have 8 as lowest in GS. I have 1 player this year who hasn't budged from 7. His weekly minutes: 58, 70, 51, 65. 7 every %&*$#@ week.

If you remember me, then I don't care if everyone else forgets.

This Post:
240070.27 in reply to 240070.25
Date: 04/11/2013 21:30:15
Overall Posts Rated:
ok.. lol