Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
295483.21 in reply to 295483.20
Date: 10/22/2018 13:44:26
Durban AllStars
I.1
Overall Posts Rated:
A good season. But with a better enthusiasm management, the result could have been even better. Keep it up!

This Post:
295483.22 in reply to 295483.20
Date: 10/22/2018 16:59:56
Overall Posts Rated:
South Africa wins bronze medal in AfroBasket season 43

Season 43 of the AfroBasket Championship is in the books, South Africa won the bronze medal finishing in 4th place in the standings. It was a good season in my opinion in the first tournement as manager of the NT, the goals have been reached and there's plenty to look forward to for the upcoming season. The team improved in pretty much every category, some of the details can be seen in the infographic that was posted earlier today.

I will continue to do things like i have been doing them till now, some good steps have been made in the right direction and we will push to improve again in season 44. Right now 3 teams are ahead of us in the continent, it is fair to assume we won't be able to close that gap anytime soon. Instead we will look to consolidate our 4th place and create a team and group of dedicated managers that we will be able to count on for seasons to come. We will closely follow the progress of the South African NT and I will do my best to get the maximum result, hopefully we will continue to work well together as I won't be able to achieve anything without you...

For now I would like to thank the managers that are making an effort to train the NT players as much as they can, they are motivated to make them better and help South Africa to climb the rankings. Also a thumbs up to Pro_Shot for his efforts on posting on the forum in an attempt to get as many managers motivated and involved as possible. Also thanks to the managers I asked for advice and information. Let's go South Africa!