BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Poland > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
306068.28 in reply to 306068.25
Date: 09/09/2020 13:01:26
Szerszony
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Szerszony II
Krzychu to dobry kandydat. Fajnie, że wystartował!

PS. Widzę, że Tobie na Litwie się jeszcze nie znudziło

OG.
This Post:
306068.29 in reply to 306068.26
Date: 09/09/2020 14:51:19
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Hi Kaiser

Thanks for submitting your candidacy and taking part in this election. I appreciate your experience. Your person makes this election more competitive and exciting for sure. Good luck.

I would like to start from refering to this:
I had a unlucky defeat against CT played Hong Kong with bad game shapes.
Sorry I can't agree it was unlucky. It was CT vs Normal...not vs TIE. You played with advantages of home court and enthusiasm. Hong Kong played in Consolation Turnament after failed Repechage to World Cup (played there CT against France and with higher enthusiasm in last game against South Africa). It means Hongkong started Consolation Turnament two rounds later with enthusiasm lower than 5 (you should had 8 then😁). Your game was 6 rounds later but still you should maintain advantage of enthusiasm. Such kind of lost would be recieved like huge.defeat in Poland.

What are your achievements in developing players? You were coach of Turkey 18 seasons (almost half of your BB life🙂)....ok with breaks but I guess still close to NT. You had a lot of time to have significant impact in making strong national team, interest people, making whole live around NT. Could you refer to this, please?

This Post:
306068.30 in reply to 306068.28
Date: 09/09/2020 15:10:42
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
A gdzie mi będzie lepiej?😁🤔 No ok, pewnie są ze 3 reprezentacje gdzie mogłoby mi być lepiej...ale też niekoniecznie😛

This Post:
306068.32 in reply to 306068.31
Date: 09/09/2020 17:45:38
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
I think Poland team have better squad, so it may be a huge loss for you but for Turkey it's not

Ok...but you know...you were Turkey's head coach for 18 seasons. Who is more responsible for situation of Turkish NT than you?:-) I actually haven't asked about your own training of players but rather what you did to build whole training system in Turkey. Of course, I don't claim you should do it alone. You could have found appropriate, talented users etc....but when it wasn't possible or simply aren't such kind of people in turkey, I would expect from the real leader taking it on your own backs.
I only had 3 players started with 9 GS

Head coach is partly rensponsible for game shapes too. I think that one of coach's duty should be reminding about taking care of minutes, encouraging to buy psychologist, even trowing out players in extreme situations etc. everything what could help in making better shapes.
I also had 12 enth when the game played and I believe Hong Kong's enth was probably the same.

You should have had 15..so when did you play normal?
I believe I did my best for Turkey's standarts, unfortunately you cannot be successful if you don't get people's help like you get in Lithuania
This is not a good example, because actually nobody helps me with Lithuania NT:P

This Post:
306068.34 in reply to 306068.33
Date: 09/10/2020 04:54:42
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
From 15 to 20 season (6 seasons): I was involved player training before I was elected. When I took charge I contacted all users who had good players and gave them a training plan. Then we won the Euro defeating the team Poland managed by you and Ceska in the Final. After the World Cup final 8, I didn't participate in the election.
Kaiser, it was big success for sure...but it was 30 seasons ago:-) We have completely different BB now. Furthermore, you won that Euro with home court advantage (HCA). You weren't able to continue such good performance in next season in World Cup without HCA. You won only with Suth Africa, Australia with your higher attitiude and with Uruguay in last game (probably by CT). You had players who just won Euro.

Summing up: 1 medal per 18 season. Ok, I could try to understand all circumstances....but as I well checked you have never won Turkish league too, although you've played in BB such a long time. Past season you had HCA (I haven't checked others)
The first game against Serbia (first game), the second game against Österreich due to bad GS (it was only 3rd game), and the third game against Latvija on the road not to take any risk to avoid losing.

Is it a winning strategy? I would expect from high quality head coach such kind abilitites, which enable win sometimes (at least) a game when his team is underdog. You even weren't on worse position with Serbia and Austria because you played on your court. Pressing "normal" every time when you feel danger is the easiest way, but not the best if you want to win something.

I wonder why you have never used GDP?

Last edited by kozlik4 at 09/10/2020 05:09:15

This Post:
306068.36 in reply to 306068.35
Date: 09/10/2020 07:07:53
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
I've never been patient with my team and didn't care about economy so much and the game is all about money.

Ok...but you had everything to win league this season:-) You lost because of economy? It looks a bit like you had opportunities but you haven't used them.

Ok, I think I don't have more questions.

This Post:
306068.38 in reply to 306068.1
Date: 09/10/2020 13:54:09
Overall Posts Rated:
"Unfortunately, there are group with 15-20 people in Turkey and this is happening when you are not in their whatsapp group and not from one of them"

"I had a unlucky defeat against CT played Hong Kong with bad game shapes."

"I believe I did my best for Turkey's standarts, unfortunately you cannot be successful if you don't get people's help like you get in Lithuania."

"I can say that Campos, Sztuker never won the league too but they were successful. Also the current candidate never made it even first division."

Cieszę się, że nasz najpoważniejszy kandydat nie szuka wymówek i bierze krytykę na klatę - z pewnością rokuje to dobrze na przyszłość...

Leniwy, stary, wyliniały kocur. Czasem jeszcze zerknie na polskie tłumaczenia.
Advertisement