Date: 12/15/2018 15:02:35
Overall Posts Rated:
How do you guys don't know this.

This Post:
297416.2 in reply to 297416.1
Date: 12/15/2018 19:01:18
Overall Posts Rated:
#Maths

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).

This Post:
297416.3 in reply to 297416.2
Date: 12/15/2018 19:43:34
Overall Posts Rated:
I was literally stuck outside my yard at 7:40 tonight. Last time I am going out tonight Blackbeard's ship and henchman is here storming.

This Post:
297416.4 in reply to 297416.2
Date: 12/15/2018 21:04:46
Overall Posts Rated:
"Quick maths". - Big Shaq, 2018

This Post:
297416.5 in reply to 297416.4
Date: 12/15/2018 21:37:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Dude This always happens and the reason I love this place so much. That's the reason why student section is the boneyard.

Message deleted
This Post:
297416.7 in reply to 297416.4
Date: 12/16/2018 10:16:43
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
"Quick maths". - Big Shaq, 2018

Speaking of which let's look at the numbers as posted in the ward one's own press release.....

Franchise every 10 seasons currently played

Equals: you have either been too inconsistent or too insubordinate to hang on for very long.

Division 5 championship

Equals: knowing how to do the absolute minimum.

20 seasons played

Equals: one half assed effort, the game has been here for nearly 12 years and is in it's 44th season. You sir have been here for less than half of those seasons. I have players in my league (Deronimo) who have been in the same league for LONGER than you have bothered to bumble about. Hell I have more aggregate time spent in D3 than you have overall. Just nothing to brag about there brah.

3 under 21 players coached

Equals: you got ahold of three players "selected" for a u21, though I think you would be hard pressed to produce empirical proof that any of them actually logged a minute of u21 action.

Scout for under 21 USA

Equals: another achievement which represents Jack Squat. Bring a "scout" is like being a notary public, anyone can do it.

10 seasons in division 5

Equals: LOSER, and don't give me some tired ass "d5 was better way back in Season X Y Z. Even at it's height a dead man could promote out of d5. Not a accomplishment, more like the ultimate demerit.

10 seasons in division 4

Equals: LOSER, Squared. And what makes it funnier is you have never seriously had a chance. Sure quake carried you to game 3, and my advice coupled with his masterful trolling of the lineup made it feel like you HAD a chance. Reality was though, you had none, you got played like a fiddle.

Scout for the national team USA

Equals: redundancy, might want to proofread before hitting send sparky.

ran as a first timer in USA election

Equals: irrelevance, at least when I run and lose a couple of people vote for me, sometimes even more.

Ran for the Dominican Republican under 21 in season 20

Equals: and you still could not win. Even in a ultra backwater your reek of incompetence, though that's probably just the river.

Predicted deflation

Equals: still waiting on proof of that Nostradamus

Mentoring: Dynamiq/ MorinBrock/ Stamby full

Equals: I wonder what those chaps would actually say about your influence. If anything your a reverse tout, the smart money moves away from your position on a matter.

Edit: Under 21/Mentoring/harborlight

Equals: see above and take it to a power of 10

Final summation. That it might just be about time to shut up and maybe listen to those who have had at least a semblence of success. You have been taking quite a run at me behind closed doors in BB mail about the direction of my team. A completely useless exercise from my perspective, all it does is reinforce the conventional wisdom many have about you in our little cocktail party in the ether which BB represents.

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 12/16/2018 10:20:19

This Post:
297416.8 in reply to 297416.7
Date: 12/16/2018 10:23:20
Overall Posts Rated:
Your also disrespecting the Under 21 national team and the core of managers you claim you work for. I think its time for you to retire. 5 seeds for 20 seasons in division III. Boy at least you know how to stay up really good. You know the average championship is 3.5 seasons if your not looking to build your conference.

I wasn't focus on MY team at the start I had to study the game engine and stats in order to minimize the chances of the dice roll. Turns out I am about to be the winningest coach in Division IV history. The Cap is a 110 wins and 3 finals appearances but of course you don't know that. You don't know what it takes to build a decent team. I bet my Varsity and JV team can easily do division III in 5 seasons.

This Post:
297416.10 in reply to 297416.9
Date: 12/16/2018 12:57:54
Overall Posts Rated:
I believe you know the math because you had to do it when Coach Lambini accused me of false accusing me of cheating while every1 at that time was farming players and training 3 players at a 15% rate. I have lots to show for me stop using the same narrative.

I don't have to show that I can compete because of my system allows others to show that I can compete with every1 in the USA minor leagues. O and your in Sweden you know that is 1.5 % lighter than every country in buzzer beater. Even Canada has better pull than Sweden. Obviously its way easier to complete the game at a 1.5% effort rate.

Also I believe you wouldn't of been able to last this long in the arms race even if it was capable of doing so and you wouldn't of been able to get a division 5 title at that time. I was literally doing it for the $300k to check the market. But Obivously you don't realize I knew that Pasi Ollia sold for $1.5 Million and not every1 has to explain themselves at any given time for what they did. I knew I was at least staying until 30 years old and I am 23 years old and I am on the pace to finish the game on time.

You stood up for Prepete for so long for the wrong doings of the ban. Did you know that staying in division 5 for 10 seasons or more in USA which is not allowed anymore auto qualifies you for Best division 5 manager. EGM-Perpete can easily beat USA in a shorter amount of time because of the historically data evidence that he has harder flags than you and harder competition.