Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
308943.2 in reply to 308943.1
Date: 03/30/2021 11:20:57
Jeorgians
PPL
Overall Posts Rated:
Congrats and all the best for this season's Asian Cup hosting coach!

This Post:
308943.3 in reply to 308943.1
Date: 03/31/2021 10:31:31
Rad Hoopers
III.6
Overall Posts Rated:
congrats goodluck on future games

Someone once told me I needed to face fear to get over it, and I thought well why not take a step further and cut my fear into little pieces then set my fear on fire then throw the hot ash of my fear into a lake and then poison the lake. Simple!
This Post:
308943.4 in reply to 308943.1
Date: 04/04/2021 09:35:53
O-Beshimi
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Cant stress enough the value of hiring a sports psychologist for nt/u21 players. Gameshape and minutes management are going to determine if we reach the goal or not. Most of the nt players are key players on your team and it is perfectly natural for managers to overplay them but we hope you can balance that with nt needs. Ang margin of error natin will be very small for tactics. This is not a season where we can afford to have inconsistent gameshape. The hca is a boost but it doesnt guarantee winning. So after econ update kindly include 1 in your staff. Good luck and happy easter to everyone. No excuses tayo i dont want to hear it in the forums. That is not our foundation to make excuses. You guys are accountable for the GS of your player coach morwood will do the advance scouting and tactics. Lets go the extra mile this season and keep pushing forward.

This Post:
308943.7 in reply to 308943.6
Date: 04/07/2021 04:28:13
Industrial Engineering
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
NT Press Release:
Pilipinas wins against Thailand, 121-96

The Pilipinas Panthers started its Asia Championship Tournament campaign with a win against Thailand Monday night, 121-96.

The Thais gave the Filipinos a run for their money, keeping the game close by the end of the first half, 57-51. Coach Lord Woody had a closed-door discussion with the team during the break. A team source, who wished to remain anonymous, said Coach Woody was infuriated with the team’s lack of outside defense. The team was encouraged to do well in the second half, or else face the prospect of completing 200 pumps after the game.

Three-point shooting proved to be their most valuable asset, as they converted 12 shots from behind the arc, compared to Team Pilipinas’ three. The Panthers’ rebounding and play making skills, however, proved to be too much for the Thais to handle. “We clearly dominated the boards, and our team play improved in the second half. I am still not satisfied with the overall outcome though. I know we can do better”, Coach Woody said in a text message when asked to comment on the team’s performance.

Newcomer Leorio Lovino led the way for the Panthers, scoring a highly efficient 20 points with an 83% field goal clip, 2 rebounds, 5 assists, and 1 steal. Star guard Panithan Kittichontawat led the Thais with 18 points but had to take 18 shots. Rumor has it Panithan was watching videos of Russell Westbrick before the game.

The Panthers are expected to win against 86th seed Pakistan, while Thailand looks forward to get its first win against heavily favored Australia.

This Post:
308943.8 in reply to 308943.6
Date: 04/07/2021 04:36:33
Radioactives
III.14
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Bench Warmers
I like the Mono-Spirit name haha

This Post:
308943.9 in reply to 308943.8
Date: 04/20/2021 04:55:12
Industrial Engineering
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
NT Press Release
Pilipinas wallops Pakistan, 125-51

Team Pilipinas wasted no time in beating Pakistan, 125-51 at the Bikini Bottom Arena Monday night. Ramsey Paspe led 11 Pilipinas players with 22 points. “I felt good out there. I feel like my wind and legs are getting under me with each and every minute I’m playing.”

It was a dominating performance for Team Pilipinas, who have beaten the Pakistanis so badly they were nearly sent to the Outworld. Rumor has it, Shang Tsung was seen floating atop the arena during the game.

Coach Lord Woody was very pleased with the team’s performance. “I’m happy with what the boys did. I wanted to get everyone to play. Admittedly, I totally forgot to bring in Rodolfh - at least he played more minutes than Jameson Curry,” Coach Woody chuckled.

Pilipinas is expected to flex its full might against the UAE, while Pakistan will try to get its first win against Australia.