BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Indonesia > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
136260.2 in reply to 136260.1
Date: 03/23/2010 05:35:05
Overall Posts Rated:
If someone want ask me something, I'm here :)

This Post:
136260.3 in reply to 136260.2
Date: 03/23/2010 11:51:07
Overall Posts Rated:
if you really interested to manage U21 indonesia,would you like not apply to another U21 national team??

i want you be more detail with your plan to manage our U21??

do you have link to GM,cause if you have some relation with GM,maybe can find our young player in abroad...cause our young player dont have more regular playing time in abroad....maybe with a lot information,our local coachs can try to buy young players from our country self....

thanks

This Post:
136260.4 in reply to 136260.3
Date: 03/23/2010 12:32:50
Overall Posts Rated:
if you really interested to manage U21 indonesia,would you like not apply to another U21 national team??

In the season 9 and 10 I was Bolvia NT coach with good results like 2nd round robin in amercan's cup in season 9 and Playoff in the Counsulation Tournament in seasson 10. Bolivia was the best 32th team. But the bolivia's community was very small. Only 20 members and nobody talk in the forum.

Indonesian community is too large with about 100 members. I think it is the right choice.

From the seasson 5 I'm a scout of Italian U21 team and I help a lot of italian manager to grow its young players

i want you be more detail with your plan to manage our U21??

I want to create a Database of the best young player, and hel every indonasian manager to grow its player because it's the only way to create a competitive national team. It's very hard but I like difficult challenges

do you have link to GM,cause if you have some relation with GM,maybe can find our young player in abroad...cause our young player dont have more regular playing time in abroad....maybe with a lot information,our local coachs can try to buy young players from our country self....

thanks

It is not necessary have a link to a GM to find young players around the world! In italy we use a simple system of scouting of the draft. If I will be the CT I will scouting the draft of season 8 with this link

http://www.buzzerbeater.com/league/1784/draftSummary.aspx...

The number 1784 is the I.1 number 1785 is the league II.1 so on for all indonesian league. It seems complicated, but it is much simpler than it looks :)

I will repeat this operation for draft season 9-10-11 and I will create this database with all young players. After the scouting I'll choose the best team possible.

I hope I was clear with my answers.

I'm very interested to become Indonesia U21 coach and I hope you will give me the opportunity, I have a lot of experience to share with all of you.

If you have other questions here

I'm sorry if my English is not very good,

Jericho

This Post:
136260.5 in reply to 136260.4
Date: 03/23/2010 21:07:44
Overall Posts Rated:
draft is the best way to get potential player.....

i like your program and your spirit to manage our u21, but you miss some point...
like our discussion national forum,just few manager want to share something in our forum...maybe just 6-10 people...
i have wrote in every indonesia league forum from IBBL league untill third division....i just get respons from 3 or five indonesian league,and many of them (100 user) dont replay my forum....and the bad thing is they delete their ID...i hate this,because sometimes there's some young player who have high potential...before this new regulation and new ME of Buzzerbeater,i've lost many potetnial player...but now thankfully new regulation anc new ME resolve this problems with free agent the player...

all iwanna say to you is "do you really just apply to our NT or not?"because i want somebody manage our u21 with high loyalty,great vision,and very comunicate manager and of course get some trophies/better position in tournament in 2 season (maximum time)..

the truth is some manager still want me to manage this u21 because i have some work to do i lost my concentration this season, ihope there's someone who can take this responsibility and love our U21 player.......especially our great potential player not YOURS YOUNG PLAYER WHO DOESNT HAVE GREAT POTENTIAL.....

This Post:
136260.6 in reply to 136260.5
Date: 03/24/2010 04:37:59
Overall Posts Rated:
Edy, I understand your concerns and I appreciate your love for the U21.

Community involvement is the most important aspect of a coach U21, and I have some ideas to try to improve the situation:

- Open a thread in the main forum and forums league, where I present myself and invite the managers to follow the fortunes of the national

- I'll ask a GM to put an ad on the home page with a link to the Indonesian thread in main forum. I already did this when I was coach of the Bolivian National, It's possibile.

- I will create a list of the best players 19 and 20 year old so that managers are rewarded for their job

- I'll create a list of indonasian manager and when a new account will be created, I will send him a welcome message with helpful tips on how to start playing

- I will follow all managers who are not connected for weeks in order to save the best players in their teams, infact my U21 team will be composed about 14 players so I have four place to save players

To do all of this, I will need time and the help of someone, in Italy thera are some friends that will help me but I hope to have the cooperation of some Indonesian like you Edy.

I believe that engaging more community it is the only way to create a competitive roster.

I believe that in 4 seasons you can fully evaluate the work done in a U21 because if I was elected today I could work with existing 18 year olds will be ready in 4 seasons. But I'll try to do their utmost already this season and get important success! I hate losing!

I am Responsible and I have a great passion, I hope you will give me the opportunity to prove my worth

Jericho

This Post:
136260.7 in reply to 136260.6
Date: 03/24/2010 06:50:31
Overall Posts Rated:
i think i've made decision to take about my future as u21 head coach...coz the truth is i wanna give chance to another coach in indonesia user...

if there's no one from my country try to apply this job,i'll reconsider my plan..
but if there's one user from my country apply this job,maybe i'll vote for u....cause i think you have some experrience
and have great plan...

i just give my best to you...good luck for the selection...i think enough for me to ask you some question

good luck

This Post:
136260.8 in reply to 136260.3
Date: 03/24/2010 09:32:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks Eddy, I appreciate your honesty

Can you tell me how many candidates there are now?

This Post:
136260.9 in reply to 136260.8
Date: 03/24/2010 10:32:19
Overall Posts Rated:
still one candidate just you for the moment

This Post:
136260.10 in reply to 136260.9
Date: 03/25/2010 05:05:01
Overall Posts Rated:
Meanwhile came the match for the first group stage

Kazakhstan U21
Việt Nam U21
Saudi Arabia U21
New Zealand U21
Pakistan U21
Singapore U21

I think it's a good group, very strong team is the only New Zealand

This Post:
136260.11 in reply to 136260.10
Date: 03/25/2010 10:15:57
Overall Posts Rated:
yeah agree...

but i will not bad thing happen to my national team...

i'll fight it