150726.15 in reply to 150726.14
Date: 08/23/2010 03:58:09
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
(11288)
Last official match for this season.
Lubnan @ Indonesia 83-120
Well easy match for us :Lubnan has big problems with inside guys,Indonesia's best players are inside guys so it was easy for us win this match.
No MVP for this match
Indonesia won 2 matches and lost 4 matches in this 1st round ,better than Asia's competition of 2 season ago,but as I said many times I'm not very satisfied for the reasons I said before.

Now until the end of the season we have only friendlies with enthusiasm 1 ( I CT against Lubnan and I start to convocate dismiss some players) because I want to start to work for next season.
I want to believe that the Indonesia National team could be have better results.

About problems for NT you know who are the big problem:
1st outside guys
2nd we don't have a real SF
3rd game shape.

So if you have an outside guy with good potential training him .
In the next days (maybe today if I have sometime )I write the situation for each position so also with your help we can improve our team.

LET"S GO INDONESIA!
Bye
Jordan Comazzi

This Post:
150726.16 in reply to 150726.15
Date: 08/23/2010 04:42:26
Overall Posts Rated:
do you know the real problem is??
the problem is only you coach...coz you dont have communication with us (indonesian manager) and also U21 manager...
1.you never talk personally with us,you always using forum,not BBM
2.you always pick players from team who will BOT(this job is for U21 manager)

If you really want become good manager in my country,then you must started to talk with us.......

PS:i dont hate you, just to remind you this is National Team not local basketball club

This Post:
150726.17 in reply to 150726.16
Date: 08/23/2010 05:39:21
Overall Posts Rated:
the problem is only you coach...coz you dont have communication with us (indonesian manager) and also U21 manager...

If you really want become good manager in my country,then you must started to talk with us.......

PS:i dont hate you, just to remind you this is National Team not local basketball club

I don't agree with you, because both me and Jordan Comazzi are doing a great job of personal communication with each manager Indonesian

Maybe I just use the forum for communication, but this is due to the fact that few people read so I prefer to speak directly with managers through BB-Mail

In two seasons we have created a database of the best prospects in Indonesia encompasses over 100 players that are updated every week

We are doing our best but there are many things to do and need more time

This Post:
150726.18 in reply to 150726.17
Date: 08/23/2010 07:39:40
Overall Posts Rated:
personal communication with local manager is more important than U21 manager...cause U21 coach is foreign manager...

our local manager have senior indonesian player..U21 manager dont have it..so NT is depend on local manager...cause local manager will give minutes to improve gameshape and development senior player NT..

if you just keep this forum as your primary communication,then i'll guarantee there's a lot local manager dont care with your topic...

This Post:
150726.19 in reply to 150726.16
Date: 08/23/2010 08:57:58
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:

Well first of all I've comunication with some Indonesia's users and also with Jericho.
It's obvious that I write only to the coach that have players that could go in NT (22's old or more).
For the other players there are some scouts that write to know something about train.I can't write 200 BB mails every week to all Indonesia' s users it's impossible.
But I can say to you that I talk with some Indonesia's coach and also write BBmail(often I don't have any answer)
I try to use forum so everyone could read something about NT,ask something and say something about my work but few users say something.
About the problem of results this is my idea and I'm sure of that: we have real problems first of all with SG and I talk with the owners of some Indonesia's SG to have better trains and so better SG. Also we have only 1-2 PG and no SF.
We have good PF/C but with a pitful shape for all the season and I also write to the owners of these players to try to have better shape .But some of the owners of this players don't make a login from a month

I'm not agree with you:both trainer(NT and U21) should pick players from Bot team because it's important to save as more players as possible because we have 150 users and so me and Jericho must work togheter for this thing

Don't worry ..I'm happy if someone write to the forum.And I try to have more comunication with the other players.
As said Jericho
''We are doing our best but there are many things to do and need more time''

For any informations I'm ready to answer and also for any suggestion I'm ready to listen ;)

This Post:
150726.20 in reply to 150726.1
Date: 08/23/2010 10:24:06
Overall Posts Rated:
look U21 squad,is it 30 players???nope i think...
if 30 players already full in junior squad,why you must pick Free agent player???
30 players maximum quota is to save free agent player who still have good prospect

if we dont get good Small Man,then you must think to make formula for our NT...dont blame our SG stock players...WInner always be winner,Loser always makes Excuse....

As experience manager,to win the games you need management,tactic preparation, and lucky....

Management :> manage your staff to talk with local manager and manage your own players,and dont forget scheduled for friendly games

tactic :> try all best tactic in every games with best player inside your roster..dont forget to play your enthusiasm

lucky :> there's no explanation about this,but if you make 2 step before...Lucky always comes to you...

This Post:
150726.21 in reply to 150726.20
Date: 08/23/2010 10:49:28
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
look U21 squad,is it 30 players???nope i think...
if 30 players already full in junior squad,why you must pick Free agent player???
30 players maximum quota is to save free agent player who still have good prospect

A NT could pick maximum 18 players no 30.so if you have 12 -15 players that use for official match ,you can pick only few players( if you kick out someone the enthusiasm decrease)

if we dont get good Small Man,then you must think to make formula for our NT...dont blame our SG stock players...WInner always be winner,Loser always makes Excuse....

Well I have few small man and I don't said that they are awful but only that for a NT we could have better players and more players.
Because if for example Ridsianto has an injury I don't have any PG near to his level.
I don't make excuses,I try to explain to you what are the problems of Indonesia NT in my opinion and sure there are some problems because if Indonesia don't have any problems every season could be go to WC for example .......
So I believe that we have some problems or not???

I write only what are the problems in my opinion to try to improve togheter the NT and also the results.

As experience manager,to win the games you need management,tactic preparation, and lucky....

Management :> manage your staff to talk with local manager and manage your own players,and dont forget scheduled for friendly games

tactic :> try all best tactic in every games with best player inside your roster..dont forget to play your enthusiasm

lucky :> there's no explanation about this,but if you make 2 step before...Lucky always comes to you...

Don't worry the preparation of every match is accurate

Last edited by Jordan Comazzi ™ at 08/23/2010 10:52:13

This Post:
150726.22 in reply to 150726.21
Date: 08/24/2010 22:14:07
Overall Posts Rated:
Coach,

Next season just try to contact again the 'key' managers (Elie Farid, Kiemas, Mathias Budiarso).
If you can't, feel free to ask help from our seniors like MightyZapper, Njonc, Edy Gie

This Post:
150726.23 in reply to 150726.12
Date: 08/24/2010 22:27:54
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all
I think argument is good that's mean many love this NT, in my opinion all got good point for NT and U21 I think must more active communication with player owner include training etc ( if already talk then keep improve the quality hehehehe )
For others manager I think must more care with his player and aware with the NT and U21 , I believe. Indonesia NT still got lack of ability in many area. ( Player ) so must need more comunicvation between. NT manager and the owner

Hope my opinion won't make more missunderstanding but solving hehehe

Maybe NT and U21 should elect 1 of indonesia manager to help communicated I am affraid some of manager can't speak english properly
Thank you

This Post:
150726.24 in reply to 150726.22
Date: 08/25/2010 05:31:08
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Coach,

Next season just try to contact again the 'key' managers (Elie Farid, Kiemas, Mathias Budiarso).
If you can't, feel free to ask help from our seniors like MightyZapper, Njonc, Edy Gie

Sure I try.
In this season .the coach of Farid don' t make a login from a month.
The coach of Kiemas never answer to me.
From next season I try to do a better work in communication ;)

This Post:
150726.25 in reply to 150726.23
Date: 08/25/2010 05:35:15
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all
I think argument is good that's mean many love this NT, in my opinion all got good point for NT and U21 I think must more active communication with player owner include training etc ( if already talk then keep improve the quality hehehehe )
For others manager I think must more care with his player and aware with the NT and U21 , I believe. Indonesia NT still got lack of ability in many area. ( Player ) so must need more comunicvation between. NT manager and the owner

Hope my opinion won't make more missunderstanding but solving hehehe

Maybe NT and U21 should elect 1 of indonesia manager to help communicated I am affraid some of manager can't speak english properly
Thank you

Well as I said before I talk only with the manager that have players NT.So it's true that I don't talk with a lot of managers.

Well I want to be better in ''communication'' so I want to listen every suggestion from Indonesia Community to improve myself ;)

Advertisement