Show messages by
This Post:
150726.24 in reply to 150726.22
Date: 08/25/2010 05:31:08
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Coach,

Next season just try to contact again the 'key' managers (Elie Farid, Kiemas, Mathias Budiarso).
If you can't, feel free to ask help from our seniors like MightyZapper, Njonc, Edy Gie

Sure I try.
In this season .the coach of Farid don' t make a login from a month.
The coach of Kiemas never answer to me.
From next season I try to do a better work in communication ;)

This Post:
150726.25 in reply to 150726.23
Date: 08/25/2010 05:35:15
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi all
I think argument is good that's mean many love this NT, in my opinion all got good point for NT and U21 I think must more active communication with player owner include training etc ( if already talk then keep improve the quality hehehehe )
For others manager I think must more care with his player and aware with the NT and U21 , I believe. Indonesia NT still got lack of ability in many area. ( Player ) so must need more comunicvation between. NT manager and the owner

Hope my opinion won't make more missunderstanding but solving hehehe

Maybe NT and U21 should elect 1 of indonesia manager to help communicated I am affraid some of manager can't speak english properly
Thank you

Well as I said before I talk only with the manager that have players NT.So it's true that I don't talk with a lot of managers.

Well I want to be better in ''communication'' so I want to listen every suggestion from Indonesia Community to improve myself ;)

This Post:
150726.26 in reply to 150726.25
Date: 08/25/2010 07:10:10
Overall Posts Rated:
suggestion number 1 maybe pick a staff from indonesia manager so can help translate to for you
it will help much in my opinion

for my self you can ask me for all my player ability i will answer it when in i am login so dont need elect to nt and demote it and i am very open of what nt and u21 need for my player to train with i will try my best to follow it

This Post:
150726.27 in reply to 150726.26
Date: 08/27/2010 08:01:32
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
suggestion number 1 maybe pick a staff from indonesia manager so can help translate to for you
it will help much in my opinion

If someone has time to translate I'm ready to pick him in my staff ;)
If someone with experience in this game he also could be in the staff

for my self you can ask me for all my player ability i will answer it when in i am login so dont need elect to nt and demote it and i am very open of what nt and u21 need for my player to train with i will try my best to follow it

Well about this you don't have Indonesia's young players.
Next monday some players will be FA both inside guys and outside guys.
So if you are interested to buy some young Indonesia's players wait for monday :D

This Post:
150726.28 in reply to 150726.27
Date: 08/27/2010 12:24:22
Overall Posts Rated:
if you have difficulties in translate i will help you just ask me so i wlll help you as much as i can but dont ask me translate whole forum hahahahhahhaa

but i am new in this game so wont be worth to put me on staff because i dont have much ability about tactic etc still need much much more to learn

if you need my help dont hesitate to ask me via bb mail for more focus

thank you

This Post:
150726.29 in reply to 150726.1
Date: 09/01/2010 13:41:23
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
In the last friendly match we lose against Ireland (11825)
There's only a friend match with enthusiasm 1 but I'm happy because with better shape and less enthusiasm we have the same offense with look inside.
Now in the next weeks we have only friendly and Maybe I can try some new thinghs in the tactics and also in the choose of players.

I also want to say something about the actual problems of the Indonesia NT for each positions:
PG we have Ridsianto and Budiarso. After that we have only Samosir (that he's still trained )
SG big problems for our NT.We have good players but we need excellent players.So who have SG need to train him as better as possible
SF Big problems.We need a complete sf.
PF/C Are good not at the same level of inside guys of big NT with IS 20 ID 20 REB 20 but in my opinion there're good.

So what I want to say to all Indonesia's users :if you have some young man first of all train him(1 position is better than 2 positions) and also ask to me or to Jericho or to the scouts how to train him ,every kind of suggestion ,we are ready to answer.

the coaches and staff want that Indonesia NT could be better and also want to grow the interest for this NT from Indonesia's users.So if you want,you write to this forum for criticize,to congratulate for a win,to ask informations about NT,train,SUGGESTIONS(how to involve more users or also about the matches)....every kind of comments.
And to involve the community I said that someone want to be part of staff and has experience he could contact me .

I wanted to become NT coach first of all to improve the team but also to improve the interest of the community.
This first season that is near to the end was not very good in the results and also not very good with the communication with the community (but good for training we have a good database) so I want to improve this things.
LET'S GO INDONESIA

Jordan Comazzi

This Post:
150726.30 in reply to 150726.29
Date: 09/01/2010 15:27:31
Overall Posts Rated:
Pada pertandingan terakhir kita kalah melawan ireland ( 11825 )
itu hanya merupakan pertandingan persahabatan dengan enthusiasme 1 tapi saya gembira karena menggunakan enthusiasme yang rendah tapi game shape yang lebih baik dengan strategi look inside yang sama ,
dalam minggu depan kita akan mencoba beberapa hal baru di dalam strategi bermain dan pemain- pemain baru untuk timnas

timnas kita mempunyai beberapa masalah sbb:

PG ( point guard ) kita hanya mempunyai Ridsianto dan Budiarso yang selevel setelah itu ada samosir ( bila masih dilatih )

SG ( shooting guard ) merupakan masalah besar untuk timnas kita , kita mempunyai beberapa pemain yang cukup bagus tapi kita butuh pemain yang benar2 bagus yang dilatih dengan sangat serius

SF ( small forward ) masalah besar karena kita membutuhkan SF yang lengkap

PF dan C ( Power forward dan centre ) cukup bagus walaupun bisa dibandingkan dengan timnas papan atas yang mempunyai ID ( inside defense ) , IS ( inside scoring ) , Reb ( rebound ) di level 20 ( legendary ) kita masih kalah tapi menurut saya sudah cukup bagus untuk timnas kita

maka saya ingin katakan kepada semua pemain bb indonesia apabila anda semua mempunyai beberapa pemain muda indonesia latihlah terus ( fokus pada 1 posisi dulu itu jauh lebih baik dari 2 posisi ) dan bisa juga kita berdiskusi dengan jericho juga ( pelatih U21 ) mengenai pelatihan yang cocok untuk pemain tersebut , kami siap membantu anda semua

para pelatih dan staff ingin agar timnas indonesia bisa menjadi lebih bagus di masa mendatang dan juga meningkatkan minat terhadap timnas dari para pemain bb indonesia maka apabila anda semua mau menulis sesuatu mengenai timnas kita bisa menulis di forum mengenai apa saja yang terkait dengan timnas bisa mengkiritik , memberi selamat waktu menang , atau meminta informasi mengenai timnas , pelatihan atau saran2 ( mengenai bagaimana meningkatkan partisipasi para pemain bb indonesia dan juga mengenai pertandingan pertandingan ) .... semua komentar dan untuk komunitas bb indonesia apabila seseorang ingin menjadi bagian dari staff timnas dan punya pengalaman bisa menghubungi saya

saya ingin menjadi pelatih timnas indonesia pertama yang berhasil meningkatkan prestasi dan juga minat daripada para pemain bb indonesia
Season pertama ini hampir selesai dan hasilnya kurang memuaskan dan juga tingkat komunikasi yang kurang baik dengan para pemain bb indonesia ( tapi bagus untuk pelatihan dan pengumpulan infomasi data ) tapi saya ingin memperbaikinya

MAJULAH INDONESIA

Jordan Comazzi

ps: i just wanna help with translate it if there is mistakes i am apologize

Djoei

nb: saya cuma membantu menterjemahkannya kalo ada salah2 kata mohon maaf

Djoei

This Post:
150726.31 in reply to 150726.30
Date: 09/01/2010 18:20:09
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
thanks man!

This Post:
150726.32 in reply to 150726.31
Date: 09/01/2010 20:32:51
Overall Posts Rated:
np bro

This Post:
150726.33 in reply to 150726.21
Date: 09/13/2010 13:59:31
Overall Posts Rated:
we should respect the coach and give feedbacks, don't blame them.. they have done a great job for our nation..

keep up the good work coach!

This Post:
150726.34 in reply to 150726.33
Date: 10/07/2010 11:18:29
ASD basket Supino
IV.21
Overall Posts Rated:
hello Indonesia.
In these days finally I've free time so I start to update the database.
Also some news about NT:I will decide the roster for the start of the season.
Probably we start with 13-14 players.
I don't know for sure the players of NT...you should still wait :D
I'm waiting also for schedule of this season.
I want to have better results..
Meanwhile you continue to try your players :D
COME ON

Advertisement