National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
158807.2 in reply to 158807.1
Date: 10/06/2010 11:11:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Who I am

Hello everyone. My name is Jericho and, for those who don't know me yet, I was the U21 coach in seasons 12 and 13. I joined BB at the end of season 3 in Italy (one of most mature and competitive countries all over the world). I'm quite proud of my solid track of record: with two promotions (up to III.16) I made my team growing quickly and harmoniously.

Results

In season 12 I got a record of 6 wins and 5 losses in official games reaching the access to the Asian Tournament second phase. In season 12 (ancora in S12? è mica 13?) I got a record of 4 wins and 4 losses in official games rising the rank to the 34th place in the consolation, second best team in Asia after Iran only for differential points. I have greatly improved the world ranking leading the nation from 69th place to 46th place. We are now the eighth Asian team. I also created a database where you can find all the Indonesian best players. Currently I follow with my staff the growth of more than 100 players. This will lead us to have a national team much stronger than the one I had at the beginning of my adventure in season 12.

Why candidate myself for a second time?

I have had two wonderful seasons with you, setting good personal relationships with some. I brought my experience, passion, know how to help you to tune or improve growth path of your talents. I think that was the beginning. I still have passion, motivation, energy to do even better, capitalizing on what we did together

What improve?

Everything can be improved, otherwise there are no opportunities to grow. First of all, I wish to expand my staff encouraging you to join me in this adventure: you can bring a direct, improved access to the community, and can have an exciting experience.

Then, I want to improve my record. I am to Asian semifinals. Is that impossible? Is that a dream? Well, think big, act step by step, build your path, get where you can and beyond. Without great ideas, THAT's impossible!

Vote Jericho!

This Post:
158807.3 in reply to 158807.1
Date: 10/07/2010 01:48:11
Overall Posts Rated:
Halo,

Salam Olahraga semua nya.. en salam BB tentunya...

Untuk pertama kalinya saya ingin calonkan diri untuk jadi pelatih U21, dengan visi bisa membawa tim mencapai level yang lebih tinggi dari sebelumnya.

So buat temen2... ayo coblos nama saya

Thanks ya...

This Post:
158807.4 in reply to 158807.3
Date: 10/08/2010 04:21:55
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi I'm new candidate for the coach.
In the past I have coached the Czech team and I have had great successes'll eat ..
Now I would like to achieve much success with Indonesia
In the case of my election we will provide good quality management team, incorporation of new tactics, and much more.
Looking forward to your votes

Jsem lepší než vy !!! xDD