This Post:
293588.2 in reply to 293588.1
Date: 04/12/2018 11:06:10
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Ah that's right, if I make it to the play-offs this season, that will be my 20th PO in a row. That's great. But only 2 finals played (both of them lost), that sucks.

I don't think the Spartans can make it to the playoffs this season however, unless takis doesn't buy reinforcements. My team stands at the end of a great cycle, and I am now ready to build something anew.

Needless to say, it will cost me losses, but I absolutely need to train players in order to save / generate money as my economy is struggling.

On the plus side, I have an absolutely kickass SF ready to rock :p

This Post:
293588.3 in reply to 293588.1
Date: 04/12/2018 15:49:21
Overall Posts Rated:
i'm looking for the additions. You can expect some movement for the Angels. i got a week to play with, since i'm not winning my first 2 games (Buston & Paros)

Btw, i would like to rename the blue conference the holy conference! We got Archangels & Angels. We are doing the BB gods bidding :P

This Post:
293588.5 in reply to 293588.1
Date: 04/13/2018 03:42:18
Overall Posts Rated:
Congratulation to mplume for his 4th BBBL trophy in a row, and to be the first BBBL team to finish the regular season with 0 loss. But what is better : 22-0, the championship and out from the tournament after 3 rounds or the championship and the tournament ? My choice is made since a long time and I'm sure it's the same that yours, so you know what you have to do this season :)

Thank you.

2 seasons ago, I've tried it all: 22-0 + BBBL title + cup and I've managed "only" the title. So that's why I've opted last season for smthg more easy: 22-0 + title.

And for this season? Cup isn't my priority but if I have a chance, why not. My priority will be HCA partly because you've made this good introduction post (you forgot to do it for ages!) which means IMO that you have a great team.

This Post:
293588.7 in reply to 293588.6
Date: 04/13/2018 13:42:41
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
My priority will be HCA partly because you've made this good introduction post (you forgot to do it for ages!) which means IMO that you have a great team.

I admit metagaming has it's merits but I think you're overthinking it xD

I extend my congratulations and reckon you'll once again be the team to beat this season, although I'd reckon not many will try. I hate when teams are so strong that they steamroll all the opposition, something I've been aguing frequently with Joe about.

That being said, I wish you all the best in the B3, as well as Paros of course, and hope both of you will make Belgium proud. I think you were a little unfortunate to get out so soon last season, I think you have potential for a quarter finals or maybe a semi. Give it your best !

@Joe :
And the planets are not well aligned with six +600k rosters in the red side.

Yeah but as far as I'm concerned, Tienen will aim for avoiding play-downs, we're still unsure of Asingratitos' future, I am not really a threat, so I think Q is the only one who can challenge, that is if he finds someone suitable to replace Viciola. That should do it, since Q managed to turn up a profit (damned inflation !) - and he manages to get himself a nice bench, which is something he lacks.

So I think red side could be really messy this season.

And I have a crap schedule, but I'll have to do with it.

This Post:
293588.9 in reply to 293588.8
Date: 04/13/2018 13:54:31
Kelmis Spartans
BBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Eupen Scythe
Blue is weaker ? With Paros and Buston alone they are better than any red teams. I think they manage their wages better.

This Post:
293588.11 in reply to 293588.8
Date: 04/13/2018 14:43:29
Overall Posts Rated:
I can bring an end to speculations, even if I manage to sell my 2 players I will replace them. I have a clearly defined strategy to win the championship in about 25 seasons :-)