BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Bulgaria > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
304612.2 in reply to 304612.1
Date: 06/05/2020 00:55:52
Overall Posts Rated:
Dobro utro to everybody,

I decided to put my candidation to the elections for your National team of U21.I m planning to put my speach right here in order to present my self and give some infos about me and my lets say ''career'' in the BB.

Who I am?

Well my username is Panagiwtisl but you can call me Panos.I m an old user of the game,since i remember my self i playing game since season 5,with a lot of stops.Recently i started again the game,cause i finished my studies and i have a lot of free time and joy to spent to the game.I m such a competitive guy i don't wanna lose in every single game i play in,and thats the spirit i wanna bring to this team

Why Bulgaria
Many of you might wondering why i chose Bulgaria,and what if i could the same with another country?I actually have a special bond with this country cause both of my parents live in there(actually in Plovdiv),so i came often to this city,as if it is my second home.And i Have to say i really like it.

My previoysly experiance as a NT coach?

So also,another matter of considering is the experiance in previously NT.Well i had the opportunity to be NT coach of both Lubnan NT(S.11-12-13) and Lubnan U21 NT(S.24-25).As you can see the people there trusted me for 3 elections and that is something i appreciatte it the most!As for my record i believe we did our best considering the roster and and small a mount of users we had there.I m the second manager in the History of National team with the most wins,and as for the U21 NT we had a record of 7-12 games we playes which is something special accordint to the teams intensity

My plan in few words

Well i have some point of emphasis i want to present.

1)Lot,LOT of training,i ll try my best to find and not missing every single player has the potential(MVP +) that can be trained and be a valluable asset to the national team.I will guide every week,and in communication with the user,we wil make a special training programm for every single player.Remember by training you are earning also in economical benefits or by sell them,or even strenghten your Squad!

2)European championship
As i said i m very competitive guy and i want to bring this spirit to this team.This years championship is a challenge,i believe we can do it,and challenge ourselves in order to procced to the second phase.I cant say big words before i evaluate our roster our enemies roster,but thats my secret ambition.!

3)I ll try to have a strong communication with Bulgraria Big men National coach,for looking the future for this team and country in order to make it competitive in the global scene of buzzerbeater.And also with the community cause relationthips with people is what actually matters the most in the end.

I m ready to answer in any of your questions.

This Post:
304612.3 in reply to 304612.2
Date: 06/05/2020 04:20:52
LAUTA ARMY
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Здравейте. За тези, които не ме познават - Казвам се Георги Георгиев, на 26 години, от град Пловдив и се занимавам с право. Син съм на Венко от играта. Играл съм и преди със стария ми отбор, а този ми е нов. Всеки може да види и да прецени за себе си каква работа е свършена за едва 6 сезона. Отправям тази кандидатура с надеждата за прогрес. Смятам, че имаме перспективни момчета и съм убеден, че заедно можем да надградим дори над иначе много добрата работа на Балъка ! Приоритет за мен ще е да създадем боеспособен отбор от мултискилове, като тези момчета, които са с нужния потенциал, ще бъдат подготвяни според нуждите на мъжкия отбор. Надявам се това да е стъпка напред, която да направим заедно. Поздрави и благодаря на всеки, който ми е гласувал доверие. Готов съм да отговарям на евентуални въпроси.

This Post:
304612.4 in reply to 304612.2
Date: 06/05/2020 05:33:25
Overall Posts Rated:
Здравейте момци.Пуснах си кандидатурата за националния отбор.Смятам че за 11 години в играта(от 17.4.2009 г.) имам някакви качества и опит.Пожелавам хубав ден на всички.