This Post:
308837.10 in reply to 308837.3
Date: 03/27/2021 07:54:44
mamelete
IV.46
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
mamelete II
I think there are a lot of goo ideas in your post, but in the fisrt time it would be a web's complement.

in the future APP should be oriented to interact with users. In this point it has already many applications as bbmail, transfers, looking for players, conference chats... and of course, live viewer

I woudn`t complicate at this moment

Yo no pacto, nos vemos en las canchas.
This Post:
308837.11 in reply to 308837.1
Date: 03/27/2021 12:09:53
Torniquetes Jumpers
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Carniceros de Blaviken

As everyone told here, the biggest problem is the slow pace of the game if we want to attract new users in mobile app.

I think a new server with a faster pace is an interesting option but i think that we can point our efforts in new features and aims to keep the people playing everyday.

Examples:
- Add new divisions cups as a 3rd competition, i mean the II league cup, in this cup will participate all the teams in IIs leagues from a country, and the same thing for all the divisions. In this way we will have more matches without changes to our current competitions.

- Use the actual system of achievements to obtain rewards as money, young players, to health injuries, to extend the arena, improve shape of a player, give stamina, or a lot of rewards that helps moderately to your team. In this way new users always will have something to do, even if there is not matches in a day.

- Add a system of quick scrimmages, but this quick scrimmages can be used to get experience and training too, maybe with only a 10% or less than a normal match.

there are a lot of ways to get more fun daily in a game that only add more faster servers and making our current schedule faster.

This Post:
308837.12 in reply to 308837.11
Date: 03/27/2021 13:06:50
kk naprijed
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KK Sloga Gornji Podgradci
Nice point.
I especially like the idea of a league cup. Could help to gain some extra minutes for training players.
Also I would like to see a competition like B2, for play-off finalists.
Something like Uefa league and Champions league.
That is an old idea that helps motivating teams to compete against the dominant teams in the league instead of saving money for seasons.

Last edited by tico splico at 03/27/2021 13:09:52

This Post:
308837.13 in reply to 308837.12
Date: 03/27/2021 16:09:48
IceStar
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
AlpenFlash Dunk Crew
Again these discussions about the speed of the game, although here we should talk about the app, or am I wrong?

And no, no and no. Make the game even faster so that BB belong to the mainstream of most games? Something new several times a day. That's too much. Please discuss this topic further in an appropriate thread, but not here.

On the subject of the app:

The app has to be at least as good as the website or even better. But I don't know what features an app can offer in contrast to the browser version? In the meantime, we can follow the games live on our mobile devices. Maybe some support functions are only available in the app? Statistics? or search friendly matches automatically? Or simplifications in the search of players in the transfer list with options to be reminded? (for example you click on your own player and want to show similar players in the transfer list?)

In any case, the most important thing for me is that the app can start reliably and quickly.

This Post:
308837.14 in reply to 308837.13
Date: 03/27/2021 16:21:02
Le Cotiche
III.1
Overall Posts Rated:

The app has to be at least as good as the website or even better. But I don't know what features an app can offer in contrast to the browser version? In the meantime, we can follow the games live on our mobile devices. Maybe some support functions are only available in the app? Statistics? or search friendly matches automatically? Or simplifications in the search of players in the transfer list with options to be reminded? (for example you click on your own player and want to show similar players in the transfer list?)

no need to make extra game functions, but you could set reminders for your games or other stuff

This Post:
308837.16 in reply to 308837.15
Date: 03/27/2021 21:32:21
Torniquetes Jumpers
DIMAYOR BB
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Carniceros de Blaviken
Thats why a faster server is not necesary but we need more features to keep new users "busy" for a couple weeks and creating an "addiction" on them.

If you entrr to a new game and you dont have a match for 3 or 4 days, you need things to do at least, or not?

Last edited by El Innombrable at 03/27/2021 21:33:15

This Post:
308837.17 in reply to 308837.15
Date: 03/27/2021 21:49:48
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
How about making it a Virtual world just like YoVille... where you can enter doors and doors of your Properties and other Manager's properties... you can chat to your NPC- Staffs, Players select some convo within selection to increase someof thier attachement to you in a form of point which can unlock some achievements (and some fraction of supporter credts... we users can try some of the function by doing this some kinda story mode or RPG mode).... go to your Arena and watch Live game to gain popularity among the fans too... visit other Managers Offices/ infrastructure and talk to their staff about some thing (frobably their happiness/satisfaction with the management)..

Advertisement