BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Mobile App > Make BB convertatble to a NFT/ (Free-to-Play) Play-to-Earn Crypto currency game

Make BB convertatble to a NFT/ (Free-to-Play) Play-to-Earn Crypto currency game

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 07/09/2021 01:06:16
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
on a FB GC I have heard about this NFT AXIE game... a Pokemon-like turn-based action-packed game... Which players can also to Earn Cryptocurrency.
By spending their Limited Daily allowance of Energy... Through
-PVP (ARENA)
-Quest (Missions Stages/Level of Difficulty VS CPU)
-Market Place (Trading Cryptocurrency bought items)

The Idea is to suggest that the App that is being developed is convertible to the fast-growing Industry of NFT Games if possible or by adding additional features...

Possible ideas on how to compete for an in-game "Points" are already available in the Forums...
Like:
making a Turn-Based 3x3 (Race to 21) Matches available for:
-PVP
-vs CPU (unlockable Difficulty levels)
and also a Transfer List for Trading

possible Basics:
1. Teams can Access the Competion If at least they were once a Supporter if not currently has existing Supporter
2. Competition can be Season-long then Resets all Teams
3. Roster Selection can be based on the Next Seasons Drafts on their own Leagues... Teams on the same League can have a duplicate Player if see fit.
4. All Day is Training day... So Player Grows every day and can setup Different Individual Trainings... with the same Training we have in-game

Game Style
5. Managers will have to Manually put their Players on the 3x3 chessboard-like halfcourt Basketball court for Offence and another one for Defense...
6. A Tose Coin or anything to decide who gets the ball first
7. -The offense will select what kind of Offensive play he wants his team to simulate to try to make a shot attempt on a limited time...
-Defense will also Select what Kind of Defense he wants his team to do to defend on a time-limit... the Current GE will simulate these setup against each other until a shot attempt take place or a Steal/turnover happens.
8. Repeat the procedure until the Match timer runs out or a Teams achived 21 points.
9. It will have a different World Ranking that is automatically being updated after game if possible... and would be the basis of the Rewards after the Season-long competition...
10. Reward Points can be stacked... and use to Buy additional game features (additional Player slot, Trainer Level, Facilities, Staffs) and even trade it to through the Transfer list/ Staff Recruitment
11. Theres only a fix Energy for every team to spend each day to Earn a point for Crypto Currency from Matches... But Games after that will still count for climbing the ladder of the Ranking...

Last edited by Bro_Khen at 07/09/2021 01:28:35

This Post:
311190.2 in reply to 311190.1
Date: 07/09/2021 06:32:46
Heywood Big Dogs
II.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Heywood Lions
That might be an interesting game, but it’s a completely different game. That’s a hard no from me.

This Post:
311190.3 in reply to 311190.2
Date: 07/09/2021 06:46:19
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes... but dont forget... I just said... if only possible to add this as a separate feature... It will help Managers earn some Cryptocurrency and I believe BB would also gain something from it too as the middleman... that can be used for financing the further development of the game... Win-Win situation.

This Post:
311190.4 in reply to 311190.3
Date: 07/09/2021 08:16:49
Franca Shoemakers Revival
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mito só o da Caverna
oh no man

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

please someone call an exorcist, the devil is trying to corrupt one of the few remaining bastions of fairness in the whole world of internet gaming which is buzzerbeater

vade retro satan

This Post:
311190.5 in reply to 311190.4
Date: 07/09/2021 09:45:40
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
lol... Im just an ordinary man... I am not worthy of your kind words sir.

This Post:
311190.6 in reply to 311190.5
Date: 07/09/2021 10:01:10
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mito só o da Caverna
my words were actually directed to the crypto thing

no hard feelings i hope

This Post:
311190.7 in reply to 311190.6
Date: 07/09/2021 10:07:52
Team Payabang
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
yeah... no worries... but can you share with us your point of view about the crypto thing?

This Post:
311190.8 in reply to 311190.7
Date: 07/09/2021 13:44:55
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Mito só o da Caverna
my point of view is that buzzerbeater must remain free of money-related incentives for users to win or play, and that includes crypto stuff. i think you have really good ideas, but this specific idea doesn't belong and hopefully will never belong to this game

This Post:
311190.9 in reply to 311190.1
Date: 12/26/2021 10:40:26
Rui Pedro II
Liga Nacional
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know if you’re aware of the infinite possibilities that NFT brings to the gaming world. Although Bro Kehn's suggestion proposes to change the game almost completely - and with which I don't agree - the concept of NFT is too revolutionary not to be considered. After all, what are the requirements for a game to be successful in this NFT world?

1. An attractive game for players
2. A well-established community with a shared passion
3. UNIQUE Elements tradable through cryptocurrency
4. Some kind of art that represents these elements
5. A platform that joins 1,2,3 and 4.

Many of the NFT projects will fail in the near future because they lack one of these elements. Or they have a good game but lack community. Or the artistic part is great, but the game is terrible, etc...

Buzzerbeater has

1. A super attractive game, proven for over 10 years
2. A well-established community of over 10,000 players
3. Unique tradable elements – the players, who transfer between teams on a daily basis. There are not, nor have there been, nor will ever be two equal players.
4. A very identifiable and representative art of these players – their profile cards.

It lacks the platform and the investment to bring everything together and make the game and its dynamics exactly as it is today, in a new world based on NFT that will open the doors to new players and reward everyone who is already here – all of us.