This Post:
Date: 01/23/2022 01:05:28
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Hello everyone.
A new season has started. Tomorrow the team has the first match of the Consolidation Tournament with the Maltese national team. The next match will be with a strong Turkey. Unfortunately, some of our players are not in the best shape, but we will strive to win the first match.
While we will not have any serious changes in the squad, the new youth has not yet grown to the level of the national team.
Last week, Blair was getting +2 skill points. This week he got another +1. Boyd also got +1.
I wish you all a good season. I hope that this season we will get more wins than in the previous one =)

This Post:
313514.2 in reply to 313514.1
Date: 01/23/2022 11:30:15
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
Good luck for the new season. It‘s a long process but the hard work will get rewarded in a couple of seasons. And hopefully already this season with a couple of wins. I‘m starting to rebuild the german U21. Will also take some time but not as much as rebuilding a NT-roster from scratch as we had to do in Scotland.

Du hast nicht genug Geld, um dieses Gebot abzugeben!
This Post:
313514.3 in reply to 313514.2
Date: 01/25/2022 06:05:10
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
We played the first match of the CT tournament with Malta.
Before the match, the players' form was not the best, but I really wanted to start the tournament with a victory. Therefore, I decided to play with a higher mood for the game. As a result, we won with a difference of +19. It's hard to say how the match would have turned out with an equal attitude, our teams are about equal in level.
In attack and defense, the players played well, even Spend in the form of 6 did not fall out of the game, brought benefits. Barrie and Lyle played a good match in attack.
I hope that Lyle will play more effectively this season than in the past. The average level of opponents at the CT tournament is lower than at the European Championship. Also, the player himself continues to progress.
The next match against Turkey will be difficult. After him, we will find out the following rivals

This Post:
313514.4 in reply to 313514.3
Date: 02/01/2022 11:47:57
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
The match with Turkey was played away yesterday. The result of the match is quite satisfactory, - 22 for a guest match against a strong team is good. Unfortunately, we need to get used to playing without a rated PG, so we only have 9 assists for 35 accurate shots. But on the other hand, our players did not concede on free throws, and on rebounds in attack they greatly outperformed the opponent. This helped us to stay in the account.
The following rivals are also known: Argentina, Lebanon, Kazakhstan, France, Barbados, Austria. The lot is quite loyal to us, we are obliged to take a couple of victories.
Last week, the upgrades received: Boyd +1, Lyle +1.
I also made a serious mistake last week when, instead of betting on a young player, I mistakenly called him into the national team. Nothing can be done, now he will be in the squad for the duration of the tournament. It is unlikely that this will affect the result, but there is nothing good about it

To: TRUF
This Post:
313514.5 in reply to 313514.4
Date: 02/08/2022 07:47:37
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
We looked very decent in the match against Argentina. If we discard the 3rd quarter, the game was on an equal footing. Undoubtedly, the home playground helped us a lot. If I had set the mood higher or our leaders attacked a little more successfully, we could have fought for victory. Again, due to rebounds in attack, we greatly outperform the opponent in the number of shots. In my opinion, the coach of Argentina put the base offense in vain, this is not an effective tactic at all.
Last week, upgrades were received by: Lyle, Boyd, Barrie(!). Everyone has +1.
Ahead of the match with Lebanon, I really want to win

This Post:
313514.6 in reply to 313514.5
Date: 02/15/2022 12:24:23
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
We lost the match to Lebanon. At the same time, we lost only one quarter out of four, but that was enough. It was a match of equal teams. The form of our players was a little better, and the opponent had a home court. Unfortunately, Lyle missed the match due to injury. Because of this, we had to play internal tactics - Spens and Losiak were in 9 shape. I counted on Spens' dominance, but it didn't happen. Fitchy also played poorly in the SF position, but this was expected. But Boyd, MacShimes, Losiak pleased. It's a pity we were a little unlucky. Kazakhstan is ahead.
On Friday, upgrades were received by Boyd +1, Blair +1, MacShimes +3.
We are waiting for Peter's recovery

This Post:
313514.7 in reply to 313514.6
Date: 02/17/2022 13:16:32
Flower of Scotland
ESL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Academy of Scotland
He recovered just in time for today's friendly and was able to play 48 minutes, which means his game shape should not be affected and we might see another +1 tomorrow.

Keep up the good work!

Nemo me impune lacessit
This Post:
313514.8 in reply to 313514.7
Date: 02/17/2022 19:17:17
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
He recovered just in time for today's friendly and was able to play 48 minutes, which means his game shape should not be affected and we might see another +1 tomorrow.

Keep up the good work!

Great! And also nice to see that you‘ve been appointed as GM, Highlander. Congratulations!!

This Post:
313514.9 in reply to 313514.8
Date: 02/22/2022 09:23:33
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
The away match with Kazakhstan turned out to be very difficult. Spens and Willey were not announced for the match due to injuries. In addition, MacShimes played only 5 minutes in the match, also received a slight injury. In the calendar for the opponent, we remained the easiest match for the last 4 rounds, so mots was expected. Although we played away, I thought that we were stronger in terms of composition and we had enough normality. And so it happened, we managed to finish it, but luck helped us in this. After the first quarter, we were able to take the lead only 3:30 before the final siren. At the same time, we lost by 13 points before the last quarter. In general, the situation turned out to be the opposite of the last match.
Like last week, Losiak and Boyd were pleased with the attack, but again not the best Fitchy game. He played both matches against the opponent's leaders, but I was waiting for a better implementation than 3/23 in total, he is a good attacking player.
Last week, one upgrade: MacShimes +1.
A tough home match with France is ahead

This Post:
313514.10 in reply to 313514.9
Date: 02/22/2022 09:29:33
Hamburg Albatrosses
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Korean S. Fighters
A win is a win. And great that the players continue to improve.

This Post:
313514.11 in reply to 313514.10
Date: 03/01/2022 12:56:03
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
The end of last week changed the world, now the flag of my homeland will be associated with violence for a long time. It is especially hard to see discrimination against ordinary people, bloggers, athletes. Nevertheless, I continue to love my country. We will try to believe in the best.
According to the game: France is a few goals stronger than us. I was surprised by the choice of a slow tempo, but the internal emphasis from them looks logical. Of the good points, we can highlight a large number of earned free throws and the implementation.
Last week upgrades: MacShimes +1, Blair +1.
Barbados is ahead.
Peace!