BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Prathet Thai > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
136346.2 in reply to 136346.1
Date: 03/23/2010 20:43:24
Ramat-Ilan Pilots
Ligat Ha'al
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
The Flutzer Fleatzers
Hello
My name is Arbel and I'm an Israel residance (near Tel-Aviv). I've been in this game for the last 2 and some years (since season 3) and I worked my way up the standing in the different Israeli leagues. For the last season I've been a scout for the Israeli national team and I would really like the chance to work with a national team as a head coach.

Why do I fit the job? Firstly and mostly, I have a lot of time to invest in the team. My Goals are to create a good foundation and help all the active players make good national players. It won't be easy but I am very resourceful.

I think whoever gets elected needs to do a lot more than just talking. you need to hire scouts who'll help you in whatever need. the national coach has to find players who are ready to the team and who can be ready with good training. A coach needs to talk to the coaches who train all these players, the coaches need to work with the national team and keep their players' shape in order.

Now I know you may think that because I'm not Israeli I don't deserve the job, but your country deffinately deserves a devoted national coach.

To conclude, I just wish that you read my speech and not dismissed it. I really believe and love this game. God bless.

This Post:
136346.3 in reply to 136346.2
Date: 03/26/2010 05:11:09
Overall Posts Rated:
My Name is Siam and I am here for quite a long time! I hope you guys keep your confidence in me and vote!

I am happy we are going this far and delivered some good prospects.

The senior team is slowly starting to feel the effects of our U21 training regime and I would love to continue with you guys!

Cheers.

Siam.