Show messages by

To: aber
This Post:
270878.3 in reply to 270878.2
Date: 06/07/2015 15:48:32
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
There are many questions on the forum on the fan survey and it's affects on the attendance. But as far as i have read not mamy know how it really works.

What is sure is that the fans are pleased very hardly and are exigent. And the better your fan survey is the happier your fans are amd higher your attendance will be.

I think you gave the answer to your questions to yourself. The loss in the cup is the source of the attendance deficit, for scrimmages, I don't think that they count for the fan survey.

Ma¥be you should read this thread :) http://www.buzzerbeater.com/community/forum/read.aspx?thr...

Last edited by BigT at 06/07/2015 16:23:08

This Post:
270878.5 in reply to 270878.4
Date: 06/07/2015 16:33:00
TheRainmakers
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Well buzzerbeater is not a copy of the actual basketball game. It's a game engine which simulates various things which are calculated with randomness. And buzzerbeater will never be an exact copy of the real basketball.

The fan survey has a formula with the help of which it calculates the happiness of the fans and based on this you fan will come to your games. You can't put logic in this calculations because the game engine doesn't know about logic.

Well you are not the only who complains about this problem that's sure.

In order to calculate your arena prices correctly you may join the offsite there is the possibility on calculating your ideal prices. http://www.buzzer-manager.com/gestion_salle/

The reason the numbers drop are various, but i think he main problem is the majority of managers fail to understand that buzzerbeater is not an exact copy of basketball and that the way to success is a marathon and not a sprint

This Post:
270878.7 in reply to 270878.1
Date: 06/08/2015 12:19:38
Overall Posts Rated:
that young player who was sold may have has a fan base. I have player on my team that doesn't play much but bring 1k extra dollars sometimes in merchandise. I hit 21k in merchandise 1st time in very long long time I think 1 full real life year... You have to give the fans what they want to see. which I do when I need the money or have road trip coming up

1k$ may not seen like much but If he can put booties in the seat and help cover cost. Im all for it. Ill play something were he is not big issue for the win.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 06/08/2015 12:21:18

This Post:
270878.8 in reply to 270878.1
Date: 06/11/2015 15:39:09
MyBBTeam
MBBA
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tak Cuba Tak Tahu
Just a wild guess: it could be that you're playing against the other conference. I notice a slight decrease in the attendance since I played against the other conference. Would it make sense? I don't know.