BB Latvija > Hello bralukas

Hello bralukas

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 04/08/2017 08:13:50
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey mates.

I know what it is a bit strange for me to show from nowhere and start a new topic without any permission. First, let me introduce myself.

I am ginklas from Lithuania. Ginklas - “gun“ in lithuanian language. How it is in latvian? Right now I am working in Lithuania NT coach team. Also I am a journalist of LT BB community. If you dont know, Lithuania has reached WC for the second time in 16 tournaments. This achievement is unique for whole our community. Of course, our ambitions are not killed, moreover we want TOP 8. And I can guarantee that this goal will be succeeded.

So what is my message to you? This season is my last season as part of the coach staff in Lithuania NT. Next season I am looking forward to make a step higher and start career as individual coach. Maybe for you there are many questions. For example, why I am writing for you? There is an easy answer. I am ambitious. I want victories, and I am hungry for it. Because that, I choosed Latvia. Without any doubt, Latvia is potential team with small, but strong and organised community. I have been searching for past 2 weeks, but I came to the conclusion that Latvia is the best station for me. Who knows, maybe it is the best offer to you too.

So I am waiting for your response. I want to know if I will have any chances in upcoming elections or not in order to find a better place, where I could have possibilities to win.

This Post:
286214.3 in reply to 286214.2
Date: 04/08/2017 12:22:10
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't know if others will agree with me, but i think we have enough experienced managers from our country. We are not so desperate for foreign managers, because we can achieve good results on our own too. For example,Season - 36,klovijs finished in 6th place in the WORLD CUP!!!
Secondable, i think it would be dumb to make you our NT manager and if we and Lithuania meat in the group stage, then you,of course, would help your country to win. Yes, you will say - oh,no,i will never ever do that...but i can not trust you ;)
If you want strengthen someone, i would suggest you to go to lower rank countries, where there are not a lot of managers.
No hate braliukas, i would say strong NO to you. ;)

This Post:
286214.4 in reply to 286214.3
Date: 04/08/2017 13:52:24
Overall Posts Rated:
+1

It's a trap!

This Post:
286214.5 in reply to 286214.1
Date: 04/09/2017 02:01:57
BC LionSnake
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Good luck with your plan, but as Lakeris said, it will be very hard to convince us that you are the best choice, but lets see if there will be anyone from Latvian top managers deciding to candidate in next elections but definitely write a speech and try to convince us at that point as well.

But if you want certain victory, than this wont be the right place.

I`m the nicest person you will know:)