BuzzerBeater Forums

Help - English > Questions on Training

Questions on Training

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 8/4/2009 3:49:28 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Well I've been a member for a week or so and my first training session (first friday) showed up and only my PG and my backup PF got the training (which was Jumpshot) so I was wondering do my other players get the training overtime? (and I set the jumpshot training to team and made sure the majority got good minutes as much as i could for full training) plz message me or reply Im kinda new so I apologize if the answer is simple.

Also I was wondering on how to train my PG's Drive and inside shot since inside scoring only has the SF/PF/C option.

Thank You

Last edited by Drunktony at 8/4/2009 3:50:12 PM

This Post:
103938.2 in reply to 103938.1
Date: 8/4/2009 3:57:12 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
Anybody on your team who got minutes last week got training, not just the guys who popped. Whether or not you see an arrow next to a skill, they still got training. How fast they pop depends on how many minutes each guy got (48+ gets you full training, less than 48 gets you some smaller percentage of training), how old the player is (the younger they are, the faster they train), and how many positions you trained, among other things. The fewer positions you train, the faster guys will pop. So if you do single position training, you'll get more pops than two position training, which will get more pops than team training. Don't be discouraged - no pop (no arrow up) doesn't mean no training.

To train a PG at inside shot, you'd have to play him out of position (as SF/PF/C) that week and then train that position. To train driving, you train one on one, which is for guards, forwards, or team.

Hope that helps!