BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.139 > THE DARK AGE

THE DARK AGE

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 01/05/2010 21:59:11
Overall Posts Rated:
I would like to take this time to apologize to Abracadabra Academy for not filling in the role as #1 ranked team and undefeated for the whole season. My dream to be undefeated has been shattered becuz my guys under estimated our scheduled opponent for 1/5/10 (behold fishboy). Our team suffered a serious loss due to my guys slacking and not hustling. I feel so disappointed right now. If we show the same effort on 1/7 we will surely face a terrible loss. I feel like my spirit for this team has been broken into pieces. Congratulations, Behold Fishboy, for defeating the best team in the League! We lacked effort in shooting and rebounding the most. These 2 skills are wat we need to train on, QUICKLY, before we face RAINES. My scoutin reports tells me that RAINES has suffered a defeat as well on 1/5. I hope that on Season 12, we can remain undefeated LONGER! I apologize to my fans for the lack of effort my players showed and the lack of managing i showed as well. I hope our team can get a W instead of a L for our scrimmage (on 1/7).