Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 10/18/2010 02:57:56
Freccia Azzurra
IV.18
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Slaytanic
I've seen the TL and my roster and I'm thinking that probably is better to wait for sale even if I can't wait so long otherwise I'll go in bankrupcy. The market seems to me to the lowest level I've ever seen, FAs are still putting on the TL and in this situation I don't really know if and when the prices will raise again. The question imo is that the teams aren't a good weekly economy so they decide to stay and not spend money. At the end my question is: are you earning or losing money? Of course I'm talking with top teams, the same teams that can invest millions in one player.

1990-2022 Stalinorgel - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV-Xppl6h8Et
This Post:
161502.2 in reply to 161502.1
Date: 10/18/2010 05:13:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Yes , BB is in worst situation now. As a user over 10 seasons , I am very sad to see that. I am losing interests to play this game. Total amount of users continue reducing week by week.
I have enough money in hand , but I have no interests to buy at such lower price level. Because I have enough players in my team , over 11 starting player. They can be a football team. Why I buy more player and I can not sell them ? I can use all of my money to win 1~2 champion but salary will make me bankrupt 2 season later. Then I will have to leave BB. I want to play BB 10 more season not only 1~2 champions.
All money is holded because the econmy is dying. I hope BB will develope , FA should be stopped , even salary over 30,000 can be put into market.

This Post:
161502.3 in reply to 161502.2
Date: 10/18/2010 06:41:38
Overall Posts Rated:
I've been monitoring your team for some time already. The players you put on the transfer list are listed at such a high price that noone is ever going to buy them. BB is not broken because you fail to evaluate the market and players current value.

This Post:
161502.4 in reply to 161502.2
Date: 10/18/2010 07:41:37
Overall Posts Rated:
We are on the same situation as 6-7 seasons before, the manager that had 3M was rich and was able to sign great players, but the difference is that now the salarys are 4-5 times higher.

What BB's are missing is that the managers prefer to play a game with inflation rather than with stagnation.
At least if i am on an inflation situation, i havent to look every 2-3 days on my economic balance and i know that if i train a player for 2 seasons i could sell it for a nice amount of money.

Last edited by Marot at 10/18/2010 07:44:03

This Post:
161502.5 in reply to 161502.4
Date: 10/18/2010 09:30:52
Milwaukee Lethargy
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Miłwaukee Lethargy
Maybe i'm in the minority, but i actually like stagnation / deflation.

But a question to those in the top divisions -- is it really necessary to almost bankrupt yourself on player salaries? (Is the competition so great that it's necessary to avoid relegation?) Unless you're on the verge of winning a title, why spend so much money?

Of course I'm only in USA Div III, so have no clue what it's like. In my situation, prior to this season my merchandise & tv money *alone* were higher than my total expenses. (Other teams had single players making more than my entire roster combined). Yet I still had decent success even with the lowest team payroll in the league. (even made it to the finals both season 11 & 12) So while that may not be possible in higher divisions, can you still make a decent profit & while say finishing 3rd or 4th place? Or simply not possible?

This Post:
161502.6 in reply to 161502.5
Date: 10/18/2010 09:36:48
Overall Posts Rated:
Maybe i'm in the minority, but i actually like stagnation / deflation.

But a question to those in the top divisions -- is it really necessary to almost bankrupt yourself on player salaries? (Is the competition so great that it's necessary to avoid relegation?) Unless you're on the verge of winning a title, why spend so much money?

Of course I'm only in USA Div III, so have no clue what it's like. In my situation, prior to this season my merchandise & tv money *alone* were higher than my total expenses. (Other teams had single players making more than my entire roster combined). Yet I still had decent success even with the lowest team payroll in the league. (even made it to the finals both season 11 & 12) So while that may not be possible in higher divisions, can you still make a decent profit & while say finishing 3rd or 4th place? Or simply not possible?

Yes,you can have it,if your goal is to finish 3rd or 4th in your league
But your goal should not be to win?

This Post:
161502.8 in reply to 161502.7
Date: 10/18/2010 09:54:07
Overall Posts Rated:
I think perhaps the point is trying to win every year and being able to successfully do that is much harder now, which does not seem like a bad thing. You might have to plan for a few seasons before you can make a successful championship run AND be able to continue forward without going bankrupt.

I dont see the dwindling prices as much of an issue, since it seems all prices are down. Sure your top guy wont net 8million for you anymore, but if he nets 5million and every other price is down, the relative value you gain should still be close to the same.

I think that the main problem is that 1$ doesn't worth the same for all,because the effort that you have to put in to the game to gain it is very different between your league and your country and another league and country

This Post:
161502.9 in reply to 161502.5
Date: 10/18/2010 09:56:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Yet I still had decent success even with the lowest team payroll in the league. (even made it to the finals both season 11 & 12) So while that may not be possible in higher divisions, can you still make a decent profit & while say finishing 3rd or 4th place? Or simply not possible?

in germany "two" low budgets team calculated, that the weekly income without them was -50k in the first division, with decent cup runs it is a +/- 0 thing for them during the regular season but in the off season we loose lot of money ;)

I have a quite cheap rooster depending on salary and make still 10-80k depending on success + Cup profit each week, and i plan with the semifinals in my division so i won't loose money in the off season(but i believe i am not the only one with this plan *gg)
So it is possible, BUT my players are pretty expensiv when i buy them, so i loose lot of my money through "aging" so it isn't necessary the best economical way.

This Post:
161502.11 in reply to 161502.10
Date: 10/18/2010 10:19:13
Overall Posts Rated:
In terms of economy and pricing, where we are headed doesnt seem like a bad direction to me, and while there may be stagnation now, it seems that planning out a 2-3 season block carefully can really help your team move up. You can still train and sell for value, just like everyone else you are competing with.

You are not the only one that can plan for the future