BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > Apology

Apology

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/03/2012 13:39:10
Overall Posts Rated:
You guys don't know how sorry I am, and I understand if you are all going to hate me because I would hate myself too right now. There is no excuse for why I can't set an effing lineup, and as of right now I am considering myself a poor excuse for a coach. That makes two times in the best three weeks I forgot to set a lineup, but this time it actually matters and could cost us a hell of a lot. I feel like shit right now, knowing I've let the staff and all the people who voted for me down. I did not see my like becoming as hectic as it currently is now, but I do not expect any sympathy from you. I just hope that you guys don't hate me as a person. If you're gonna hate me, just hate me as a coach.

The only positive I can see from this is that we may have lost this game anyway, but I guess we will never know. To prevent myself from doing this again, I have added a reminder app on my phone to remind me every Friday to at least set some sort of lineup so what happened today does not happen again. I will make sure to set a standard lineup once I call players up too. My life is about to get even busier, but I told the staff I will be working on my time management and try to get everything accomplished in both real life and BB life. I know you guys won't approve, but I hope that you'll see I am trying. England has great potential, and I sure as hell am not going to be the manager that sets us back to the Dark Ages. You will hear more from me soon guys. Thanks for listening, and let's do the best we can the rest of this season.

-Sean

To: SREZ
This Post:
226315.2 in reply to 226315.1
Date: 09/03/2012 16:31:54
KK Lisac
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
I thought it was a tactical move and that will invite players 30min before the match.

To: SREZ
This Post:
226315.3 in reply to 226315.1
Date: 09/03/2012 17:26:09
Overall Posts Rated:
it happens to the best of us. (even to me!)

i got lucky last season. i had the standard line up set and the guy's in that line up were OK in terms of GS. ended up barely winning the game.

the result hurts ofcourse, but it's good to hear you are alive and kicking. Looking forward to see you kick some more U21 booty soon enough.

You'll just have to make up for it on the other games.