BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.46 > John Park Pondering leaving Crocks??

John Park Pondering leaving Crocks??

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 11/26/2012 19:25:33
Overall Posts Rated:
There was a lot of buzz this month around the crocks. Yes they fell short this year of expectations. They were so close but to lose by 8 points in probably the biggest game they have ever played together in the past 3 years was a major acomplishment. However once the season was ended the coach was spotted with a bunch of phones team numbers and a big sheet that said transfers. When we asked him what was going on he simply said "The owner of the crocks has signed me to a long term deal but has asked that I rebuild the team so that we can make a run for not only the championship but also to be the best team in the League for the next three years." He also stated that he was given a list of people to fire and hire. One of those firings came a few minutes ago when the news broke that their team trainer had been fired. They were given a weak replacement but word has been leaked that they are already contacting foreign trainers to help out their big men and forwards as well as their veterans at the guard position.

After all this was reported word came out that the crocks have just recently put Geroage Sanchez and John Parks up for sale as well as michael beery. Reed Julian later tweeted " Hate to see that three of my boys are on the transfer market hopefully we bring in some better talent for them." The head coach Beastmode later tweeted " The Crocks organization is in dire need of an identity and we have decided that the group of guys taht were drafted were good enough to take the field today. We will do everything we can to help them grow into stars in this league and bring a Championship to orange nation. Fans have already been seen outside with signs saying trade Michael and Sanchez but not Parks. When we asked Parks how he felt he stated that he had been pondering retirement but said that he told the coach that if he did retire that he would like to remain a crock and not play for anyone else. Hopefully this doesn't lead to a locker room dispute.

The Crocks owner has been known for making rash actions and this looks like another streak of rash actions. Normally I would be saying that this guy is out of his mind and doesn't deserve to own a team but if we go back and check the numbers he has never been wrong on his moves so who knows maybe this is just what the company needed to get out of the recent debt they have been in.

LIVE ON CROCK NATION!!