Help - English > box and one

box and one

Set priority
Show messages by

This Post:
240070.11 in reply to 240070.10
Date: 4/9/2013 2:13:53 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
Im making more than them about 60-90K more than them.. a lot players are new on the team .. I need to find some a pf and center..

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 4/9/2013 2:24:41 AM

This Post:
240070.13 in reply to 240070.12
Date: 4/9/2013 3:44:19 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm doing that now.. My ent is always pretty good. I have 1 trainee I need another. maybe ill wait or the drat since this season is pretty game shape and defensive also rebounds.

Btw im going to play those defences more often and see what happens..

This Post:
240070.14 in reply to 240070.12
Date: 4/9/2013 3:44:23 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
I'm doing that now.. My ent is always pretty good. I have 1 trainee I need another. maybe ill wait or the drat since this season is pretty game shape and defensive also rebounds.

Btw im going to play those defences more often and see what happens..

This Post:
240070.16 in reply to 240070.15
Date: 4/9/2013 7:57:47 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
well what the point of having it on the game as a option then. If its a waste of time for teams then by all mean delete it .

Also I have a 20 yr old which can I do some training with .. the 24 yrs old is not a trainee.. because I don't do any trainess. I feel its a waste of time to be honest. Since this is route the game make you take what choice do you have.?? it really a waste of time. I bought the players with that game shape, skill is what counts and what I piad for that not gameshape outright , game shape can be fixed over time.. It help win game ok but none is paying for game shape out right they are paying for skills.. And that is what I did

You can always buy someone 10 time better rather than sit around and lose games with a trainee player. game shape training it not a effective option ok , But its is a option on the game and im going to use it. Might as well because the way game is set up. ..

What you guys need to be doing is toning down look inside.

Last edited by Mr. Glass at 4/9/2013 8:01:04 PM

This Post:
240070.18 in reply to 240070.17
Date: 4/9/2013 10:28:32 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
the 20 yrs old is just for training. it came to me in the draft. last time I checked it was full of scrubs that most likely by every team gets fired or sold or cheap.

Go look at the point in my league go look at my rank for the country and show me a team who is doing it upon arrival with less.? I'm will learn the defense because it what I need to do,, I don care what you have to say about it.. I can go by 2 league team I wanted to. but what fun is in that. You have learn the game and learn the defense like OP is asking us to.. I have nothing to prove to anyone.. show me team that was 3200 in the country playing 200-500 ranked team that did.

Im taking my time and im just getting started.. league position means nothing to me.

This Post:
240070.20 in reply to 240070.19
Date: 4/10/2013 3:30:43 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
And who is to say im not learning game shape, ent.. and how to train players... I've gotten my lowly players many 5 leagues accolades and lead the league in them. Things take time to do, it wont happen over night. Its not easy regardless of what level of play your in.. it may be easy once you've been in league 1 and know the in's and out. But if player come asking from 3 league how do box 1 in and out and no one knows.

Thats goes to show you no-one is playing their own way with their team, they are playing follow the leader . Just the like the look inside fad that going on. everybody is playing that .. I don't want to play that every single time. Managing game shape is not all easy and well going as I would like It to be. Its new league and higher level of play. I got no trainee. game shape is not going perfect for me.

If another person wants to quit. it has nothing to do with me. I understand your point and all , but it has nothing to do with me. I could've quit when my PF got mvp and got the 5 div title.. It was nothing else to prove beyond the usa cup title and the world one.. But those take time and I don't have team to get those. Right now and may be never.. and one who say something smart don't have the team either ,it take a lot of luck

If the draft was better and worth a dang.. Then maybe I would do trainee and not have to buy players. That where the problem lye. Fix the draft

Advertisement