BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.79 > Playoffs are near!

Playoffs are near!

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/22/2013 16:23:57
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey guys! With the Playoffs shaping up to be a good one. The Las Hipsters have secured a 4 seed in the Playoffs. (Unless of course Team Checkmate wins their next game by 201 points.) But all that aside. Here's my picks. No offense to anyone in the League. That's not what I'm aiming for. These are my HONEST opinions. All seeds are as they are today.

Great 8 (Division Semis)
1. Charlotte Flames vs 4. Trigger Finger
I pick the Charlotte Flames for the simple fact that we handled them quite well in the Regular Season. 2-0 in the Series. We kept their Star Player from having a impact in the game.

2. The Oranges vs 3. L.A. Lakers
I pick The Oranges because they simply have the better team. They best the Lakers twice this season.

Great 8 (Division Finals)
1. Charlotte Flames vs 2. The Oranges
I pick the Charlotte Flames. Not just because they're my team. But because we have a better team. Granted The Oranges beat us earlier in the season but we beat them the second go around. It'll be a close game but our spread out Offense will handle the job.

Big 8 (Division Semis)
1. Bill Schonley's Golden Pipes vs 4. Las Hipsters
This is a no brainer to everyone. Golden Pipes is the best team by far in this league. They'll handle this team just

2. Boone Panthers vs 3. Real McCoys
This is a tough decision. Real McCoys have a really good team. But what Real McCoys team will we see? They lost both times to the Boone Panthers. One was close, the other not so close. It'll be tough. But the Boone Panthers will get the job done.

Big 8 (Division Finals)
1. Bill Schonley's Golden Pipes vs 2. Boone Panthers
This is a game I will be personally watching all the way through. (As I will Saturday night.) Because these will be two tough games. Sorry Golden Pipes, But I feel they will beat you Saturday. But that's another subject. I pick the Golden Pipes advancing to the Division Finals.

League Championship:
1. Bill Schonley's Golden Pipes vs 1. Charlotte Flames
As much as I want to say that my team will win the League and promote. I can't. The one game that the Flames and the Golden Pipes played. Charlotte was held to their lowest scoring performance of the season. I don't really want to say that the Flames will win a game in the 3 game series. But it's probably a 10% chance. But my Champion is the Golden Pipes.

As I said before. No offense to any of the other teams. If anyone disagrees on my picks. Please reply! I'd love your feedback! Thanks guys! Good luck in the Playoffs!