BuzzerBeater Forums

USA - V.16 > Hype for February 15

Hype for February 15

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 2/6/2014 12:33:33 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
As all BB managers know, their teams usually have 2-3 TV games scheduled every season for their teams. Well, on TV Feb. 15th, a huge matchup is scheduled. The undefeated team from northern Florida defends their undefeated record (assuming they win this Saturday) against the best team in the Big 8, the Syracuse Orange. #1 seed vs. #1 seed, in what may be a preview for the V.16 Finals? No, there are too many great teams in this league to predict the Finals now. What if the Juggernauts defeat the Trees? How about if Above the Rim catches a total win streak and rides that momentum to the championship? The Lightning know the Trees well, and have a winning record all-time over them. So who knows, what team will win it all? No matter who goes all the way, tune in next Saturday (the 15th) to see two awesome teams clash on national TV.

This Post:
254867.2 in reply to 254867.1
Date: 2/6/2014 3:24:00 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
not to steal from the OP here, But i too, have a major schedule coming up:
2/22 plays against the #1 Trees
and then theres the TV match against Neo on 2/25...either i can put ALL my eggs to beat the Trees for a true battle rematch (since the other match went in OT in the last meeting) or i can play consistently and hope for a 2-0 result.
I know Neo will put up another strong rematch, but i feel i can go 2-0 against Neo.

POLL
A. Go ALL out against Trees, and in hopes might lose against Neo
or
B. Play consistent in hopes of going 2-0.

Dont worry guys, my team is still owned by the Federal government, so Not able to sneak in a 'money for grabs' player.

This Post:
254867.3 in reply to 254867.2
Date: 2/7/2014 7:35:44 AM
Overall Posts Rated:
No I don't mind, I love seeing more posts in the forum. Huh, considering that I'm going all out in that game against you, maybe you should as well? That one would be an instant classic!