Playoff & promotion

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 05/19/2014 09:05:32
JA Miami
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Alright London City and mefan, this has been a wired season tbh as almost all the team has gone bots. Looks like the race is between us three now. Your team both looks stronger than mine tbh but don't count me out ;p
It should be an interesting semi final between me and London City and and can't wait to see who will be against mefan in Playoff finals.
And looks like mefan has secured playoffs finals again hahaha
What do you guys think???

This Post:
258991.2 in reply to 258991.1
Date: 05/21/2014 04:08:10
Overall Posts Rated:
Nah, I would still wait till end of the season. As it may be the same as last season. I remember you convinced me so much that I will get promotion that I was so confident and then someone woke up and created strong team. So let's wait. You never know but yes as it stands for today it's between London City, you and me. And I have easier way to the finals.
Note here, that is why I think semi final should be up to 2 wins as for example the games between you and London City will be very interesting.

This Post:
258991.3 in reply to 258991.2
Date: 05/21/2014 07:15:15
JA Miami
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Hahaha I know what you mean to be honest, I think the other teams are saving up to be honest. And I sure hope what happened last season doesn't happen this season haha. And I agree semis should be 2 games, that would make more sense. I can't wait for the game against London city in the semi's though! !!!!