Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
287628.2 in reply to 287628.1
Date: 06/23/2017 10:58:23
Archers of Loafcross
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks! And greetings to all. I'll try not to muck up the league too bad. I am starting off fabulously with a two-week injury to one of my trainees in the initial scrim of the season. This seems to be one of the tougher leagues with most of you ranking in the 100's. I couldn't find a player I was excited about to add with my promotion $$, so I dumped in in the arena, in hopes that I can squeak by with the balance I currently have. It's doubtful, but I'll give it my best effort.

This Post:
287628.4 in reply to 287628.3
Date: 08/08/2017 16:46:49
Rip City Revival
III.5
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Rip City Utopia
All star week = boring.

I don't like that it negatively impact/disrupts our training and economy. I wish BB would move to have a legitimate league game or pause salaries to allow us to not have to constantly manage weeks during the season where you don't have income. Also, if we aren't going to have enough games to have a full training opportunity, just give us credit for whatever we'd like to train this week. This would also be a good week to set up a friendly versus another Division 3 opponent (from a different league).

Outside of that this should be an interesting post-All star run. I'm a bit ahead of where I'd thought I'd be at 6-7. My challenge going forward this season is that I'm due to switch to some outside training of my bigs. So I need to evaluate if I'm going to play guys out of position or take a lesser training credit at their best positions.

I think this will impact my win total and move some "win-able" games into the coin-flip category.

This Post:
287628.8 in reply to 287628.7
Date: 09/23/2017 21:43:41
Archers of Loafcross
III.7
Overall Posts Rated:
Thanks for letting me hang with you guys for a season. Hopefully, I can get some players trained up further and be back in a few. You guys all have great teams. I'm glad to have played against you.