BuzzerBeater Forums

BB England > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
296494.2 in reply to 296494.1
Date: 10/25/2018 07:35:32
BC Black Dragons
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey guys, I'm going to get my speech in nice and early!

I'm going to put myself forward for U21 coach this year, I've been playing BuzzerBeater for just short of two years now and I feel I am ready to challenge myself with the U21 role! (y). I've never coached a national team before, however, I feel that I have enough experience of the game to be able to do it regarding tactics/ training etc.

If I'm elected I'll attempt to carry on Bergkamps good work over the past year, I know that'll be a challenge though! There's a few 20 y/o's on the team this year, so I'll hopefully be able to get in contact with the coaches and keep tabs on their development.

I login to BuzzerBeater pretty much everyday (kind of sad really XD) so I'll try and be as active on the forums as I can regarding young English talent on the market as well as game recaps etc to keep everyone in the loop of how things are going.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I'll answer as best I can! :)

Last edited by Miighty Monkey at 10/25/2018 12:27:57

This Post:
296494.3 in reply to 296494.1
Date: 10/26/2018 14:19:50
Bournemouth Drunkers
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Ehi guys!
I just want to write a couple of line to introduce myself and my idea for the U21 NT.

Although I’m a young player of BB, I made it to the EBBL quite soon and this will be my fourth consecutive seasons there. I also reached the Cup final two seasons ago.

For U21 NT my idea is to continue the postive growth of last seasons and try to become even a stronger team. Despite we aren’t a big community of BB compared to other competitive Nations, I know from experience that we have a lot of great managers, some with lot of experience too. We have the potential to do a good path through the championship tournament.
I would be glad to have this opportunity and I’ll do my best to represent us all. Also I have already started collected a list of the potential player from pasted drafts. I will contact manger to develop potential player as Berg and Gully did in the past. They helped me developed some players that played in U21 and are still in my team.

That’s all for the moment, It will be nice to have an open dialogue and if you have any question I’ll be happy to answer it.

Cheers

This Post:
296494.5 in reply to 296494.4
Date: 10/26/2018 18:21:55
Bournemouth Drunkers
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
I don't see the point! It is a game and we will try to do our best to win!
Or do I have to give up just because someone from outside has said that we don't have a chance?

Anyway I only said that we have potential.. in U21 competition players have only 3 seasons of training so there aren't monster players and it is easier to have players on the same level.
I've been playing against some really good England Managers so I know what they are able to do, that's why I said there is potential..

Message deleted