Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
297840.2 in reply to 297840.1
Date: 01/29/2019 13:37:06
Tide of Fire
III.4
Overall Posts Rated:
For your information, I shall not be running for the NT coach position on this occasion. Good luck to the candidates.

This Post:
297840.3 in reply to 297840.2
Date: 01/29/2019 14:17:32
Overall Posts Rated:
Good afternoon Blokes of England:

I am putting my name in the hat for your NT. I might not be very well known, and for good reason, but as one of the few girls in BB, I'd like to take a shot at running your NT. A couple seasons ago, Canada NT took a shot on me, as a wet-eared rookie and I responded by going 9-3.

Now, it would not be fair to compare going 9-3 to coaching in Europe, as Europe is by far the most difficult and competitive division in the World of Buzzerbeater. My point, is that I took some risks and was very active and this led to atleast putting up a fight every game. We lost out in the Americas semi-finals that year to host nation Brasil.

I would love another shot to run an NT. Some of you are probably wondering if I did a decent job then "why did they not take me back?" As it turns out, I ran for re-election against legend RIP and we tied. He won because of tie rules that award winner of tie to the team who has been here the longest. Either way, I'm no quitter and I rarely piss anyone off. England is very small, but full of piss and vinegar.

Please consider me to run your National Team and I will reward you with consistent effort! Vote for your Music Chick come election day.