Show messages by
This Post:
301030.17 in reply to 301030.11
Date: 10/7/2019 9:36:48 PM
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
SPRINGBOKS THUMPED ON LAST TWO WORLD CUP TILTS

"That was a long hard road to travel. But we are better for this in the long run" Coach Lambini said in the aftermath of the final world cup group match against Taiwan (a 128-73 defeat) this came on the to heels of a Israeli air raid the previous week that resulted in a 165-101 roughi itng up for the baby boks. Fabian Pöll continued his outstanding play but again the RSA just lacked the fire power to stay with two vastly superior opponents. " It was a great honor to compete in the cup. I hope in the future we can better represent the nation. But there is still something left to play for in this season. As you may have heard I am organizing a eponymous titled challenge for those knocked out of WORLDS and the consolation tourney's. This is gathering steam as this competition will be geared in such a way to maximize competitiveness. I don't plan on making this a cakewalk, but I do think it is going to be a lot of fun for the teams who participate to knock heads with others of a truly similar ilk. (Btw check out the alternative discord channel for the latest https://discord.gg/pHQXjA)

This Post:
301030.18 in reply to 301030.17
Date: 10/8/2019 9:03:45 PM
Overall Posts Rated:
..Boks are onto....THE INAUGURAL BINI CLASSIC!