301156.12 in reply to 301156.11
Date: 11/17/2019 06:27:36
I Prefer The Drummer
IV.29
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Sgt. OzRiky Rock 'n' Roll BC
Italia - España 96 - 91 (53076)

Partita epica contro gli spagnoli venerdì pomeriggio. Questa vittoria ci permette di giocarci la finale domani pomeriggio alle 16.30 contro i padroni di casa della Lituania.
Ottime le prove dei titolari con Casciola che cattura 15 rimbalzi e sforna 8 assist con un +/- di +13, il più alto del team. Alle giocate decisive ci pensano Thaqi e nel finale Zoff E laura con rimbalzi, punti e assist.
Buono anche l'apporto dei panchinari, ma soprattutto ottima la pdp interna azzeccata che ci permette di avere un vantaggio in difesa; valutazioni paurose pompate dal doppio overtime, ma si esce carichi per giocarsi la finale contro i lituani.
Ci vediamo in canale per chi riesce a questo comodissimo orario; merenda con la nazionale di BB <3

This Post:
301156.16 in reply to 301156.15
Date: 11/18/2019 14:35:39
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
Ok, stop trolling. So many issues didn't work properly last time that I never know if everything were fixed...I just want to get explanation. Something was wrong with enthusiasm for sure. I proved it. The question is how long this problem exist...

Maybe uncovering how you played in previous games and what was your enthusiasm should explain everything. If everything were ok, no problem for me.

Please explain to your sore loser coach that dismissing a player

Thanks for your advice...but let me stick to my truth:-) But you should try to answer on this question: How I could collect maximum enthusiasm then when I threw out one player every week?:P

This Post:
301156.18 in reply to 301156.17
Date: 11/18/2019 14:52:53
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
I have no problem with your pleasure:P

To be honest: You have great team. I congratulate you anyway.

This Post:
301156.19 in reply to 301156.18
Date: 11/18/2019 16:10:25
sderenati team
Serie A
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
come fosse prematurata
thank you man, i knew it was hard, but if you did mots vs france we could have had a chance.

Btw, ent in NT doesn't stop at 15, it can be 15+ and go higher (you have to make your own counts tho since it won't diplay other than 15+)

Every time you dismiss a player during the season you lose 0.5 (i think) entusiasm, so maybe you don't see it right away.

Plus, the ent update for nt is on tuesday, so when u play on friday it doens't update right away (not before monday game anyway).
Unless you do tie, in that case it pumps right after the game. You can check this next season, do a tie on monday and see the ent stays the same until next day, to a tie and it will grow right after the game.

So nothing strange about the ent as you wrote in the bug forum, really nothing strange.

So after you say you did dismiss many player, i can tell you if u did dismiss more than 3 player during the all season , u kinda lost your home factor due to entusiasm lost in this moves.

we will have a chance for rematch in WC i guess.See you

This Post:
301156.20 in reply to 301156.19
Date: 11/18/2019 17:12:16
KS Goldena
PLK
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
KS Golden Grizzlies
thank you man, i knew it was hard, but if you did mots vs france we could have had a chance.

Did you play PO-normal vs Spain?

If I lose 0,5 of enthusiasm after each dismissing of player I will never reach lvl 15 of enthusiasm after 7 TIEing games:-)

I have notes of enthusiasm behavior (with details about dismissing players etc.) from 9 seasons. No difference in enthusiasm behavior in long term between dismissing one player per week and nobody. One dismissing per week have no influence on enthusiasm. I'm surprised how many expierenced managers don't know it.

So after you say you did dismiss many player, i can tell you if u did dismiss more than 3 player during the all season , u kinda lost your home factor due to entusiasm lost in this moves.

I dismiss one player almost every week (no only 3 players during all season:D). Moreover I did it even last season when I won Consolation Turnament and I was able to win it breaking HCA advantage 4 times in a row. In addition, I did it even this season when I won World Cup:D...so I don't think so:-)

Plus, the ent update for nt is on tuesday, so when u play on friday it doens't update right away (not before monday game anyway).

It would means that playing PO-Normal on Friday in semi-final would be unprofitable and completely no sense?

Advertisement