BuzzerBeater Forums

BB USA > Does USA care about National team anymore?

Does USA care about National team anymore?

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
Date: 09/12/2019 14:06:39
Social Security Kings
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Medicare Kings
I have an HOF player with good beginning stats whom I can't afford to train beyond this season. I've mailed a couple players, one U21 and one National and have gotten no feedback. I was going to sell him (he is currently on market until Saturday) but them I'm going to shut him down and only train him to a $30K salary or so, such that he can remain on my team for a dozen seasons or more. I had a world renowned youth trainer but just couldn't keep paying him. When a D.III team tries to train youth, they lose so many of their games that the attendance falls off such that they can't afford capable older players plus trainers for their youth. There used to be teams out there that bought such players to keep the USA players in the pipeline. Has that gone by the wayside?

This Post:
301335.2 in reply to 301335.1
Date: 09/12/2019 19:26:51
Overall Posts Rated:
Who did you BB-Mail? If one was me I sincerely apologize as I send and receive hundreds of BB-Mail at the beginning of every season and I don’t see one from you or remember getting one.

With that said, I’d be happy to help you out with a training plan for at least this season, or help find you a buyer. I understand what it’s like training and trying to compete in D III since that’s what I’m doing right now and have three bigs on the U21.

I also know that, if you’d be interested, our Discord offers multiple managers with plenty of experience in all aspects of the game as well as quick contacts to possible buyers.

Let me know if there’s anything I can to help and feel free to reach out via BB-Mail anytime.

I once had a team with 1757 players and was $25,835,360 in debt. This is not that team. Join the Discord group open to anyone, but especially for USA managers to improve your club or get involved with the U21 and NT programs (https://discord.gg/cKpNkt2).