BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Scotland > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
302028.2 in reply to 302028.1
Date: 11/22/2019 04:18:22
Kirov Woodcutters
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Kirov Bricklayers
Good day, Gentlemen the Scots, I put forward my candidacy for the position of head coach of the national team Scotland u21. About me: I live in Russia, my name is Alexander, I am 28 years old, I work as an engineer, I have great sympathy for your country.

I coached 3 good Scottish players for u21 team:
1. Rice Maclaymont - in season 45 he scored a great season with points, taking 2nd place in the team’s history, and the team didn’t have several friendly matches.
2. Jordan Greig - coached him for a season and a half, the leader in the team by points last season, the player is less strong, although for the team he level is good.
3. Craig Merson - all around player, this season are 20 years old, not a high level of talent, so im upgrade it evenly, at the moment he has 79 basic skills. I did not write about his training until the last coach - I was wondering if he would write to me himself. But he does not write...

I do not have experience in the national team, I am very interested in how it looks inside the game and what opportunities will be available to me.
Very sad, but the roster is one of the weakest in the world. But I guarantee you:
1. I will strive to develop all our young players, ask managers about it.
2. Play the maximum number of games, do not miss friendly matches.
3. Achieve maximum results in games, lose with the smallest possible points difference.
4. The final task I put the formation of a competitive five players, So that we can give a fight to the middle level teams.
P.S. I hope someone reads this post. Thanks. I apologize for errors in the text, I did not study English.If you have questions - ask.