BuzzerBeater Forums

BB South Africa > U21 National Team Debate Thread

U21 National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
302040.2 in reply to 302040.1
Date: 11/22/2019 21:30:51
Greensboro Generals
IV.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Questions, concerns, comments????

I will wax more poetic in my speech. But I think overall things are heading in the right direction! Sure s47 was rough from a win loss perspective, but the players still made progress. And those hard lessons learned last season has our baby boks in a good position this go around as we return most of our better players and many are in position to bloom into something special.

Here is what I see

Pöll and Manzini make a nice pair of inside players. Pöll especially looks fierce offensively and with well balanced training if inside tactics both will be a team strength.

Markeba gives us some depth down low.

Dunker got great 1v1F training last season and it has him in position to move in a lot of different directions and he has enough flexibility to where he can play multiple positions.

Matomealee is a excellent defender! Very interested to see where his training goes

Bleek has loads of potential and a great first season under his belt

Hayden also is in position to have a breakout season.

Khomane has good pops gathering

Nikosi and Mini both could make real progress this season! Same with Haha. And Mase could even be dangerous come seasons end.

I am sorry if the updates and enthusiasm on my end wained towards the latter half of last season. This season if you will have me a promise to recommit to the cause!

Last edited by Coach Lambini at 11/22/2019 21:57:08