303293.3 in reply to 303293.2
Date: 02/27/2020 18:45:46
Calitjar
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Tramuntana
Hi everyone!
First of all, sorry for my English and for the google translator hehehe.
I come back as a candidate for your NT.
Last time I decided to join the candidacy of another candidate, I thought I would learn things and it seemed like a good option.
I know that on that occasion the proposal seemed very large, although I do not think that was the intention, rather I think that there was a lot of desire and enthusiasm. Anyway, my proposal is simpler, and it will really be the details that will be happening with what will be seen to be logical and proportionate.
On this occasion I decide to be alone, it is a small community of players and I believe that I can realize all my ideas.

One of the most important reasons why I decide to run as a candidate is for your community, although it is not very big I like to see that you follow with attention to the selection, a great example is your U21 where coachlambini is doing a great job both in sports and in forums.

I don't want to extend much further and I will briefly explain what three things my project will be based on.
- The first point is the team's sports management; Here is little to explain, get the best possible result.
- The second point is to manage continuity for future teams; These are simple details, basically trying not to leave the NT many seasons without a competitive team.
- The third point is to help and motivate the community to continue appearing young players; Here are also small details in the management, and obviously keep a very good contact with the U21.

Finally tell you that I understand perfectly that it is not the same management of a large user community, that is why the details of my project are simple to do, they are not a mega big madness.
But I know that this community appreciates a good care of the forum and preferred to extend a bit.

Thanks for your time, regards!

This Post:
303293.4 in reply to 303293.3
Date: 03/02/2020 04:00:33
Overall Posts Rated:
Hey!
Last summer i was in RSA. Great country. And now I want to represent Your country with Your national team!
(You know, Lithuania is basketball country, and I am Lithuanian. Vote for me and one day RSA will be best in Africa.