BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Sverige > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
305921.2 in reply to 305921.1
Date: 09/09/2020 18:07:14
Overall Posts Rated:
Hej jag var lite seg på att registrera mig till valet I-)

Lägg gärna en röst på mig om ni inte vill att någon random ska gå segrande.

Vi har lite grejer på gång i truppen då vi har en stark ung kärna i princip helt på plats! Dock är vi på väg att tappa nyckelspelaren Nils Gustavsson då han redan hunnit bli 35 bast! Förhoppningsvis håller han denna säsong också medan killar som Lagerby håller på att etablera sig ytterligare.

Vi var nära att knipa 4e seed till det kommande kvalet men det blev tyvärr en 5e seed och vi inväntar tuffa matcher mot Polen, Bosnien, Israel och Belgien. Yikes! (:|

/Decke

This Post:
305921.3 in reply to 305921.2
Date: 09/11/2020 06:59:24
Fenerbahçe.
II.3
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone,

I am Ahmet, my nickname is Obradovic. I am from Turkey where is in the Europe. A lot of people like the basketball because of NBA and big Turkish clubs which is in the Euroleague. I have been playing BuzzerBeater for 43 seasons. This club opened in the 24th season. I reached second league in Turkey(Turkey has 462 active teams). But I had a break so I fell the league and then I improved young players(and I will do again). I am here now and I am searching a new adventure and I want to fight in the high class basketball so I want to be Sweden Team Coach.

I selected as a New Zealand National Team Coach 2 years ago. I had big difficulties, I couldn't reach the manager and my 2 most important players had to retire. Even so, New Zealand climbed 12 places in the ranking and became 52nd. New Zealand played 39 games during my term, and we won 20 games. The average of only two managers (one of which is mine) out of 28 is plus, so I think I was succesful.

Why did you select Sweden?
I looked a lot of country and this is the best place to reach my goals and fight the best countries. Sweden is a really good team and I know tactical information clearly so I believe we will win the big countries the next season, if you selected me.

Let's talk about my goals. I want to go to the next round by getting the best ranking in the group. I will contact Sweden's U21 Coach about young players and I will contact rising stars' team because of their improvement. I want to live good seasons with the Sweden family, I want to create new and durable generation for Sweden family and I will give a good team next coach.

Finally, I think I am the right person. I promise, if you selected me I will be successful coach. I hope you will select me.

Thanks,
Have a good selection.

The Head of Fenerbahçe.
Obradovic