BuzzerBeater Forums

BB Nippon > National Team Debate Thread

National Team Debate Thread (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
306053.2 in reply to 306053.1
Date: 09/10/2020 05:00:05
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello everyone!

I would like to start by introducing my program: BB-Nippon Discord Community! In this way, everybody that has players from Japan would be able to join and share insights on how to train certain players. I have also made a training regimen using Google Sheets so that some MVP and above potentials can follow to be able to create great players good not only for U21, but for NT as well. I would love to have a friendly relationship between Japan and the Philippines. I’m hoping that you guys welcome my idea of new training plans and if you have any questions in mind, ask me right away.

I specialize on tactics and analyzing opponents strengths and weaknesses. I also specialize on training guards and small forwards. I’m learning the system of training bigs, as I have a trainee with me that I would mold later on into a Kristaps Porzingis type of a player.

I will perform according to what you guys want and expect me to do. There may have been some mishaps left and right on my tenure in the Philippines, but did better the next tournament and have the youth movement there. I will serve according to your interest and I love the Japanese people! I respect your culture and discipline. I will be a linient, but an aggressive NT Manager who wants to
make sure that your players are great enough to be included on the NT roster.

Thank you guys! Have a great day! Stay safe for all of you!

Last edited by BigBeardy at 09/10/2020 10:44:37