Show messages by
This Post:
306064.11 in reply to 306064.1
Date: 09/10/2020 09:18:02
BIR Makati
II.4
Overall Posts Rated:
Hi mga ka buzzerbeater.

Enjoy lang tyo, its your choice nman kng sino gsto nyo iboto mga sir.
Ang msasabi ko lng mga sir, mam. Eh yun experience ko sa all Filipino player cguro yun mkakatulong sa pag angat ng team nten.
Snay ako gamitin ang all Filipino players. and also kht cguro hindi Superstar or MVP or other high ranking players eh my pag asa mging player ng National Team bsta deserving and mganda ang stats against other high ranking players. Ksi meron nga mga sobra taas ng mga sweldo at potential pero wla nagagawa. overated lng.

Sna vote wisely nlang po, enjoy!
God bless!

This Post:
306064.12 in reply to 306064.1
Date: 09/11/2020 02:09:36
Zenaida dragons
PPL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Zenaida dragons II
Hello everyone Im PH-gHaZnY18 manager of zenaida dragons im running for this NT-Election to share my experience in this game as veteran BB-Manager, i would like to help our community not just for managing and leading the NT-seniors but also to mentor you manager, im willing to share my experience in training Guards, Bigman and Wingman just like i train Guillermo PeƱasales, Musa and other notable player i train in previous seasons. You can BB-mail anytime and i will answer all your concern even if i win or lose in this election, you can PM me also to messanger Ghazny Abdula Dimalen for easy and realtime reply for your convenient.

To coach morwood ot running this election because we a grudge or something misunderstanding, im respecting you as my friend and as your staff in u21, you use my man "Musa" to his potential and bring his game, and im not against coaching the local NT by foreigner, lets have a friendly fight in this election if you win i will be your good staff and support you, if other wins i will do the same and if i will win please be my staff and dedicate your time to mentor and strengthen the foundation of NT-Pilipinas.

Good luck to us.