BuzzerBeater Forums

BB België > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
307212.2 in reply to 307212.1
Date: 12/17/2020 03:16:13
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello compatriots,

After 6 consecutive seasons as your U21 coach, I would like to make up the balance: 47 wins and 29 losses or 61% games won. At least, that's what it says on the homepage of the U21. When we look closer to official games for the EC or CT it says: 36 wins vs 14 losses, 72% games won, which I think is not bad.

And there's more: I officially put myself forward as a candidate for U21 coach. But I can say that it will be my last campaign. The squad is looking good for the upcoming 2 seasons and in the next week (beside draft scouting), I'll contact the owners of our new U21 squad roster before selecting them. The ambition for this season is to go to the 2nd round, which will be hard when we first look to our group B (with nr1 Poland and Turkey). But we should go all in.

When you still believe in me, after these 2 seasons I will hand over the torch to someone else. There will be foreign interest for sure (An Italian owner was interested for the previous campaign), so hopefully a Belgian owner will be interested. Contact me in pm and I can help you prepare the next campaign.

As a last topic I would like to thank YOU, the owners. I've seen a lot of progress during the campaigns, especially the GS of our players. It's so important to keep their levels high, and I couldn't give good results without every Belgian (and foreign) manager's support. So thank you for that.

Hopefully I'll get other good results in the final campaign, my last dance }:>

Your coach,

Warrior

Last edited by Splash_Brother at 12/21/2020 03:01:17