BuzzerBeater Forums

BB India > U21 National Team Speeches

U21 National Team Speeches (thread closed)

Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
307299.2 in reply to 307299.1
Date: 12/16/2020 11:14:06
Drakula
II.1
Overall Posts Rated:
Hello to everybody,

First of all, let me introduce myself: I'm from Serbia, Europe and I'm activly playing BB for a couple of years.
Last couple of seasons I've been participating in training young players for Serbia's national teams (I also have one Serbia U21 in my roster and trainig)

Because I've recently bought one U21 player from India, I've looked at the U21 roster and checked how many active teams India has and was surprised it is below 100. That is when I decided to apply for U21 national coach in order to help your community to draft and keep young prospects in training.

For the startigng point, I've collected info about all young India players from Nations of Asia leagues. For that I've been using one script that I've wrote and here is the list (https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1y37ZkopdCCODDCI0DB...)
The file can be accessed only by this link and info is public there because it is just a general info. Sheets with player skills should be inaccessible, of course.

WHat I think U21 responsibility should be for India, regardless of who will be elected)
- Trying to encourage current active managers to train youn players. Helping with advices on which infrastructure is needed and the training regiments.
- Collecting the info of all draftees and the players that will be crated when new managers join
- Team-up with Nationa team (A-team) coach and plan the training regiment for the players
- Get to know what is the current list of players for U21 and their skills and trainig plans

And since the election period is 2 seasons, main goal for U21 coach is to create a solid ground to next U21 coach, because young players from last season draft (Season 51) will only reach U21 for next election period.

I know that India has lot of different languages and dialects in use, and unfortunately I do not speak any of them, so the communication with me would have to be in English.

I'm happy to debate on any topics/questions you have in the debate thread.

Cheers to all and good luck to all the candidates!