Project SGNT : Guide to save NT pool

Set priority
Show messages by

To: LDS
This Post:
307639.2 in reply to 307639.1
Date: 12/21/2020 08:02:24
Overall Posts Rated:

However, for the backcourt, other than Ong wan which is a 100k young player, we have nothing left.
Not even 30years old dude are deserves for starting spot.

wow. once i spotted a good prospect i'll release my trainees. not easy to train wingmen :(

This Post:
307639.3 in reply to 307639.2
Date: 12/21/2020 21:48:00
LionDash
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
wingman is harder to train and rarer. but the reward is good cause market hardly have good wingman😂😂

This Post:
307639.4 in reply to 307639.1
Date: 12/26/2020 08:35:51
Tampines Fusion
SBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for getting the ball rolling LDS

As my final season of the term was concluding, I felt it might not be that appropriate to suddenly step up and make noise, especially when I have been pretty quiet throughout the season (sorry about that everyone, I suddenly had increased commitments so I wasn't too active).

Anyway, to add onto the training guide shared by LDS, here is a training guide that is great to use:
(295510.1)

The training guide above takes elastic effects into account.

For newer players, elastic effects are like a rubber band - if you train one skill too far away from the other skills, it will slow down (imagine stretching a rubber band, it should be harder and harder to stretch the more you stretch it). However, the lower skills will increase in training speed in order to catch up with the higher skill (imagine letting go of the other end of the rubber band, the further you stretched, the faster the rubber band will constrict right?). This was implemented after a few seasons of BB to discourage monoskilled players. It is more beneficial to use elastic effects to speed up training than to change training after every pop, even though your player might seem a bit unbalanced at the start.