This Post:
308479.2 in reply to 308479.1
Date: 03/26/2021 17:30:24
Arsenal 98
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Stamford Snow Leopards
Hi all, so I wasn't doing a speech and was posting the below in the debate thread, but it got long and may be somewhat speech-y so I'm actually gonna put it in this thread :D

I am standing again. It seems we have 3 competitors but at the moment I'm not sure if any of them are serious given the lack of speeches...

In relevant NT news, the online NT scout is dead :(
All praise to the old desktop version though, and the person who shared it in the global BB discord channel. After a bit of experimentation (and partially breaking it inbetween) I've almost managed to get it working (seems to be skipping Utopia :/) and I'm sending js8 a list of the u21 players to help out his u21 scouting.

Congrats and well done to everyone who's actually trained the players I've been using by the way, we have a few monsters who can basically compete with the top European teams, and a few more in the making (been trying to get experience to some younger players in the scrimmages). We don't have a full starting 5 of them though...

I'm pretty happy with how the past 2 seasons have gone, but they're a bit "almost". 5% more in a couple of games and I could properly be pleased with how they've gone.

Our ranking has improved a bit since I took over (~50th to 42nd currently) but looking at the draw for the Europe Championship this season I can't say it looks any easier! Need to get up into the 30s, but even then you basically have to face 1-2 top teams and 3-4 others you can't take for granted at all.

Any specific questions regarding the past few years or the next few? (don't post them here, post them in the debate thread!)

Also I'm going to repost a link to the England BB server, I'm in discord every day due to another online game I play so I'll happily chat general BB or not BB at all in there, be good to get more activity again, at least on club game days if nothing else: https://discord.gg/KkucutJS

Vote Bergkamp! Or vote for chaos! Or vote for nothing at all because honestly what IS this life we're living in 2021...

Last edited by Bergkamp at 03/26/2021 18:01:09