Set priority
Show messages by
This Post:
308485.2 in reply to 308485.1
Date: 03/24/2021 13:33:29
KPMS
III.2
Overall Posts Rated:
Greetings to the entire community. I am nominating myself for the post of coach of your national team. A little bit about yourself. I have been in this game for more than 30 seasons, I have been the coach of the Ukrainian national team many times, I was the champion and winner of the Ukrainian Cup. I have the necessary experience and a great desire to achieve goals at the national team level. I will do my best to develop the national team. I will gladly answer all other questions that interest you in the topic of the debate.

Groeten aan de hele gemeenschap. Ik nomineer mezelf voor de functie van coach van uw nationale team. Een klein beetje over jezelf. Ik speel al meer dan 30 seizoenen in deze wedstrijd, ik ben vele malen de coach van het Oekraïense nationale team geweest, ik was de kampioen en winnaar van de Oekraïense beker. Ik heb de nodige ervaring en een groot verlangen om doelen te bereiken op nationaal teamniveau. Ik zal mijn best doen om het nationale team te ontwikkelen. Ik beantwoord graag alle andere vragen die u interesseren in het onderwerp van het debat.

This Post:
308485.3 in reply to 308485.2
Date: 03/24/2021 13:46:55
Woodbridge Wreckers
DBA Pro A
Overall Posts Rated:
Thank you for your application, more candidates are always welcome for our community to choose from.

That said, I will formally declare my candidacy for the coming term. I think results speak for themselves, but I'm always open for discussion, suggestions and feedback. I'm assuming the dutch community knows me and my capabilities by now, but if there's anyone new or interested feel free to ask me anything!