311761.2 in reply to 311761.1
Date: 10/06/2021 03:17:00
Team Nook
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Team Nook Yellow
Hi all,

I wasn't expecting to have to do this speech this season, I was originally planning on replacing js8 next season for the u21 role but as no-one else appears to want to take the NT job this season I'll happily put my name forward for the role.

First off I would like to say how great of a job Bergkamp has done over the past 4 seasons. A 37-17 record and a 13 place improvement on our world ranking. Thank you and congratulations for your effort and achievements.

Now on to me. Season 55 will be my 10th full season on BB, most of which I have been a small team in division 2 with a couple of division 3 titles thrown in there. Over lockdown I found a new passion for the game and I am spending a lot more time on the game and I've been researching a lot to gain more knowledge of how to be successful. Over the past 2 season I've come close to playoff success, losing close battles to the eventual champions.

I enjoy spending time scouting and analysing opponents, as many will have seen with my playoff posts in recent seasons. Not that it means too much, but I managed to finish 2nd in the B3 prediction contest last season and only 3 points behind 1st. I feel it gives more more understanding of building elite teams.

I have spent the past 2 seasons working with js8 with the U21 squad to help me understand how the NT teams work. We have been pretty successful over those 2 seasons with a consolation knockout appearance and being only a couple of points qualifying last season in the European tournament. Thank you js8 for your guidance, I am happy to continue helping with the U21 team if you want it.

As I've said a few times, I'd like to improve the social aspect of the English community. I feel that will make the game more enjoyable for everyone, and help new players stay on the game. My BB-Mail is always open for anyone wanting any advice or even a chat about the game.

Thank you for your support

Arrows

This Post:
311761.3 in reply to 311761.2
Date: 10/06/2021 05:18:32
BC Žalgiris -
EBBL
Overall Posts Rated:
Second Team:
Žaliai Balti -
Hey Everybody ,

I try to long story short!

Most of you know me from EBBL. For those who don't know I'm Vy.
My chapter started 24Seasons ago.

S31. The reason why I'm so passionate about basketball..I played IRL since I was 7 till turn 19. Basketball was 24/7 In my life and It didn't changed till now. That's the only game I play Online,the reason Is that I can give 100% of my time just for one game and get more knowledge everyday. In the beginning me & my 5friends register play this game at same day to compete against each other. I love competition!! So the journey started.. to be succesfull You have to give so much of your time to scout and analyse opponents,tactical stuff and very important the psychology too.

I was Insane about this,feel so much passion and dedication whatever I started to do & this no matter game or not.
I love to set goals In my life and then step by step reach them, so important to have discipline and patient about what you doing,more effort you put the results will show sooner or later. So this Is what I wanna do It. I'm not candate for one cadency,I want to create continuity and growth together.Join new faces and keep more lively all community.
I love to communicate about players training plan,advice and share my knowledge for quicker succes In this game.I give extra time to keep In touch with every owner Of England player. Especially To owners of NT players to keep them always In perfect shape before every game.
That's pretty much all about myself.

There's some of my personal achievements :

I won 4 EBBL titles back to-back between S49-S52
2 Cup winner In S44 & S52.
One double In S52.
5Times played In B3 - S45... I were one of the final 32 teams in the B3.
The highest I reach In B3 were one of the final 16 teams in the B3.

From S55 My personal goal Is reach the Final Of B3.Also become Top 1 team In BB. ( Highest BWR - 7 )

Last 4seasons I was running IRAN NT for the first time In my Manager career I open new page at this field.It were really small community but they do their best to keep their NT In highest rankings,while I was running NT last couple seasons key players changing to youngers,so It was really challanging and good period of experience combination.I had big support from One of the most known & also exp Managers In B3..
Sahand (146725) & Misagh (56709) I was happy to study new stuff from them.

I believe In All these seasons playing on high level tournaments I gain priceless experience,I feel ready to start running higher NT. I'd be happy to start with our national team.

That's all for now If any questions don't hestitate to ask.
Thank you.

Regards,
Vy

Last edited by Vycka at 10/06/2021 05:29:37